Big Trouble in Little China Reviews

• 4d ago

This movie is so over the top and fun! Not a single dull moment!

This movie is so over the top and fun! Not a single dull moment!

• Oct 07, 2019

If I'm kicking back on a lazy Sunday listening to the rain outside and wanting a good comfort flick, BTILC is my go to. It covers all the bases, reminds me of familiar San Francisco places, and takes me back to a time where there was an adventure around every corner.

• Sep 13, 2019

Man, they don't make em like this anymore. Loved this movie since I was a kid, and it's STILL good!

• Sep 13, 2019

Favorite movie different from anything ever made one of a kind

Favorite movie different from anything ever made one of a kind

• Sep 09, 2019

One of my favourite films from my childhood back in the 80s. Funny, scary, exciting and hugely entertaining.

• Sep 08, 2019

To me the Greatest Action Movie of all time. It has everything Action, Comedy, Monsters, Martial Arts and Mythology Great stuff.

• John W
    Sep 06, 2019

One of the best action, martial arts, comedies, romance action adventure movies ever. Kurt Russell (Jack Burton) helps his best friend recover his fiancé from an evil mystic warlord and gangs. Very awesome seeing this movie in theaters. Glad I could see it on the big screen.

• Sep 05, 2019

An utter classic. East meets west with kung fu, magic, and vintage Kurt Russell/John Carpenter.

• Sep 04, 2019

This must strictly be a guy movie, because I didn't see anything super great about it. It was more odd to me, but my husband swears up and down it's one of the greatest 80's movies and my 7 year old son seemed to really enjoy it. Maybe females just don't understand it. I also don't remember Kurt Russell being that cheesy as an actor, but the whole movie is pretty cheesy so I guess it makes sense. I didn't hate it, but I didn't think it was super great. I've definitely seen much better action movies from the 80's.

• Sep 04, 2019

Absolute favorite. I pray daily they never remake this.

Absolute favorite. I pray daily they never remake this.