Bigfoot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bigfoot Reviews

½ July 21, 2014
Fell asleep 2 times trying to watch this it's soooo slow.... Enough said
January 27, 2013
It's as cheesy as Troma's other films, but it's the most forgettable. Even more forgettable than 'There's Nothing Out There' which was a really fun movie and the best Troma movie.
January 13, 2013
This movie was just... no. Just don't. This was so horrible I could not believe it. Did they try inventing their own camera or something? That was the lowest quality camera I have ever seen. I could not believe this was made in 2006. It looks like it was made in 1960. The plot is terrible, the characters are boring and tasteless, and the actors were among the worst I have ever seen. This movie is so bad it was hard to laugh at (although I found a way). There is this one part where the main character's daughter has her first baseball game in the new neighborhood the moved into. So when it is her turn to swing she gets a strike. Then another strike. But, in classic cheesy movie fashion, she hits the ball outta the park on the the third swing. So one of the other kids go to get it OUT OF THE WOODS! By the way, the movie has emphasized that something has been killing deer in the forest violently. So this kid goes into the forest to get the baseball and when he gets back into the field, he throws it to the pitcher. The main character then sees the little boy get snatched up by Bigfoot and he is just like, "Well that's weird. That little kid got snatched up by a large, hairy arm and screamed. That's strange." Instead of saying, "Oh my god! Bigfoot is going to rip that kid apart!" And somehow, he is the only one who sees it. Yeah because its not like that kid's mother or father would watch him if he was IN THE WOODS!

I have never seen a movie worse than this, and I have watched the worst rated movie on IMDB. Just.. why, Troma? Why?
½ September 23, 2011
As bad as this is, it still doesn't come close to '' Suburban Sasquatch.''
½ August 8, 2011
This movie was so bad it was hilarious. The main character, not only couldn't act, but played one of the most stupid characters. After killing off the only likable character (and even that was a stretch) this main character decides to go out and kill Bigfoot without any kind of support except for a handgun and firecrackers(?). He decides, after being stupid fighting with bigfoot, to try and use his fists against the "strong" beast... NO ONE COULD ACT IN THIS!
½ November 19, 2010
The acting was pretty terrible...the story was pretty predictable.
July 5, 2010
We saw this movie because we were spending the fourth of July in the area. the acting is very port but it is definitely a good movie to watch to take in the local scene of Mentor Ohio.
½ May 13, 2010
If you go into a movie called Bigfoot with a serious mind, then your idiot brain will have you thinking that this movie absolutely awful. Don't get me wrong. Bigfoot is definitely a mess, filmed on an ultra-low budget with laughable acting and effects, however it's not without it's so-bad-it's-good charm. The story concerns dishonorably discharged solder Jack Sullivan (Todd Cox) who, along with his young daughter, heads back to his small home town in Ohio where he rekindles his longtime friendship with best friend and town sheriff Bob Perkins (played by Bob Gray, who also wrote and directed this silly film, which happens to revolve a little too much on himself) and start a new friendship with Park Ranger Sandy Parker (Liza Foster). Immediately, lots of dead carcasses of animals start showing up everywhere, until eventually humans start showing up dead, all with their hearts or livers removed by none other than Bigfoot. The Bigfoot action is plentiful as he runs around amassing a large body count (unfortunately too many of them are offscreen) and creating minimally gory set-pieces. Like I said, this film has it's charming moments and attempts to go all out on such a small budget, however it provides way more unintentional laughs than thrills. Bob Gray and his allowance of his film to focus/glorify way too much on a supporting character is a hoot, but eventually he gets out of the picture and the real protagonist manages to lead us through a surprisingly engaging Rambo-style climax, albeit on an extremely small budget. Comical, but definitely not the best. Not sure what possessed Troma to buy this film and distribute it, especially after witnessing first-hand mistreatment by them towards superior films that deserved distribution. Oh well.