Bigfoot Reviews

• Apr 06, 2020

This one isn't even fun stupid... Danny and Barry are terrible. The special effects sucked. They try to take it seriously... All of it is doodoo.

• Dec 21, 2019

I can't believe Alice Cooper was in this hunk of dog shit movie. Everything about it was horrible. The acting, the writing, the CGI, nothing made sense and all the characters sucked. Thanks for nothing Danny Bonaduce.

• Mar 20, 2018

I can watch these low budget cheesy movies for hours upon hours but this one was just downright awful. Horrible acting, horrible CGI, and a horrible plot I expect, but this movie has absolutely no talent at all. The story goes from one thing to the next just randomly making stuff up out of thin air. The camera angles make no sense a majority of the time. One second Bigfoot is in a heavy forest, the next camera angle he is in a wide open area with no trees within a 100 feet. The main actor has an engine powered paraglider that he randomly acquires that travels faster than National Guard helicopters. Speaking of National Guard, what a failure to make them even semi-relevant besides to do the dumbest *expletive* possible. You're telling me a trained National Guardsman can spot a guy 3 feet away because a person is sprawled against a wall? To even think that was clever or cheesy makes absolutely no sense. Hell, I don't even write movie reviews and I bet watching this 6 years after release that nobody will read this but this abomination of a movie takes the cake as the worst movie I've ever watched. Again, I love these types of movies, but this one is the worst of the worst.

• Jul 07, 2015

This horrible film featuring the main child actors from The Partridge Family and The Brady Bunch seems more concerned about their own random fake personal quarrels than the monster slasher film presented before us. Either way, it's a dumb film. Nice cameo by Alice Cooper, like he usually does in movies where he ends up getting a signature punt from Bigfoot into oblivion, it's a nice exit for his small role and probably the highlight of the film. Some useless '80s rock concert in a no-name town is going on hosted by the town's radio DJ, which is Danny. And I don't know, the weather is out of whack in the town and it's getting blizzards at the end of the spring, even weird for the state of North Dakota where the film takes place. Anyway Greg Brady is some eco-freak intent on saving and preserving Bigfoot no matter how high the death toll of him and his 20 million eco-freak women that follow him get slaughtered. Danny just wants to use Bigfoot as a sideshow attraction. Regardless, I personally just think Bigfoot needs to die. The plot is so subpar that I need to question everything as to why I bother watching these SciFi channel flicks ever because 8 times out of 10, they are horrendous. The film comes to a classic end with an homage to King Kong with Big Foot climbing Mount Rushmore similar to Kong in New York. He's not holding a woman and being sexist in 2012, which is when this film came out and probably takes place. Anyway, the film is useless and you can just pass on it. I'm about to watch Yeti next and hoping that it's better, but I'm not holding my breath at all.

• Apr 21, 2014

Funny because its awful, it really says something about a movie when it's from the SyFy channel.

• Jan 13, 2014

What you see is what you get here: special effects that look like they predate a Windows 95 screensaver, cringe-inducing dialogue, a total production budget of about $5.38, and the forever tarnishing of even a sweet-natured creature like Harry Henderson. You can't beat this film over the head too much, though, 'cause if you're expecting anything more than what it is, then - well, why would you? Full review at http://silverscreenfanatic.com/2014/01/13/what-the-hell-were-they-thinking-2/

• Jan 12, 2014

laughed my butt off!

laughed my butt off!

• Jan 02, 2014

This movie is so bad it's funny!

This movie is so bad it's funny!

• Oct 09, 2013

not bad, but a wiser man would have spent a little more on the special effects (Bluray)

• Sep 05, 2013

Produced for Syfy by those masters of the low budget flick The Asylum Bigfoot is clearly a pic made to capitalize on the creature feature craze that came around thanks to films like Mega Shark, Crocosaurus, Mega Piranha and Gatoroid. Unfortunately, it's a very quickly thrown together flick and it shows so don't expect anything good BUT that doesn't mean it isn't entertaining. If you like movies full of schlock, Bigfoot is right up your alley. This movie had me laughing quite a few times. It's the kinda flick you get together with friends, grab a few beers and sit back and laugh at the ridiculousness of it. Heck look at the cast! Danny Bonaduce (Patridge Family), Barry Williams (Brady Bunch), Bruce Davison (Harry and the Hendersons), Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks, Rude Awakening), Alice Cooper (yes THE Alice Cooper), Howard Hesseman (WKRP, Head of the Class), and my fave Andre Royo (The Wire). Almost everyone in the film is recognizable and often from comedy television so you know there's something a foot. My biggest beef came from the absolutely ridiculous fighting between the characters of Bonaduce and Williams who apparently slept with each others moms when they used to be in a band 30 some odd years ago and are now on opposite sides of progress versus environment. Thankfully Bigfoot is tons of fun as he stomps on people and bites their heads off. In fact, it would probably make a good drinking game. There is plenty of repetition in this film that by the end (which eventually devolves into standard The Asylum boring action sequences) you can't help but have fun with the movie as you'd be too drunk to think otherwise.