Chris Rock: Bigger & Blacker - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chris Rock: Bigger & Blacker Reviews

September 6, 2012
You can't lose with Chris Rock. I don't care who you are, you want to laugh, watch this.
½ July 18, 2012
Very funny stuff, it is all the general "racial" humor. It plays on the black stereotypes and Rock is very good at incorporating the jokes and fluently moving into the next ones. It is older classic Rock stuff and he has a few jokes that get good big laughs and a few smaller more timid ones. Overall nothing falls short and they are all very comedic and Rock put together a solid set.
June 26, 2012
Very funny. Of course racist, but that made it funny.
½ June 8, 2012
Definitely one of the funniest standup specials I have seen. Rock did this special a few months after the Columbine High School shootout and he did well to not offend anyone but make light of the killers' cries for help and the fact that it's white majority schools that have issues with guns. I also loved Rock's rant on President Clinton and the Lewinsky scandal and his take on homophobia. Rock has a weird point. Chances are, whatever you do not like will end up in your family. For example, if you don't like black people, your daughter will likely hook up with black men. If you don't like gays, you will have a gay son. Life sucks like that. A great special with very few pauses and blank spots. Definitely worth seeing many years later.
April 28, 2012
chris rock at his best
April 17, 2012
Best comedian of my generation hands down.
February 27, 2012
Laughed so hard my chest hurt, it's brilliant as chris Rocks humour always has been.
February 20, 2012
I want to see it, but it only shows !1min and 3secs, am I doing something wrong?
February 13, 2012
His best stand up special in the middle of his prime years. This is one of the funniest stand up acts I've seen, kills me every time.
½ December 9, 2011
another consistent set to round out a great decade for Chris Rock. funny, topical, what the hell do you want
June 22, 2011
Chris Rock is at his best talking about relationships. You have to wait for it, endure some poor stretches, but when it comes, dam he is one funny man. Its Chris Rock, what's not to like?
May 16, 2011
(On Comcast's HBO OnDemand) I don't see how standup can get any better than this... as long as you can stand the pitch of his voice. So good.
½ February 1, 2011
One of the most boring things I have ever spent my valuable time watching... Maybe it's just that barrier between his American humor and my British humor, but I know that I would not be recommending this to anyone.
January 9, 2011
Chris Rock on all cylinders. Every topic he touches in this special is comedic gold. I don't see him surpassing this, or many other comedians for that matter.
November 16, 2010
fuckin awesome as well
July 29, 2010
½ July 15, 2010
chris is still great
July 1, 2010
LOVE this act! Chris Rock is best comedian around!
June 16, 2010
Chris Rock turns in another great stand-up performance.