Chris Rock: Bigger & Blacker - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chris Rock: Bigger & Blacker Reviews

½ August 10, 2008
Always love his stand up shows
August 3, 2008
Chris Rock really rocks....
July 27, 2008
By far the greatest stand up comedy presentation. (Quoting Chris Rock in B&B):"Gays in the military...Everybody is, "don't let 'em in, don't let 'em in." Hey! If they wanna fight, let them fight...Cause I aint fighting. I wouldn't give a fuck if I saw a Russian tank rolling down Flatbush Avenue. I aint shooting nobody. So call me a faggot. When the war is over, I'll be the faggot with two legs."
July 20, 2008
Again not a bloody movie! Jeeze there really is some retards out there!
July 17, 2008
Easily on of the top three stand up performances ever.
½ June 21, 2008
Softer, but tells truth in a humorous manner.
June 20, 2008
Chris Rock's second best show perhaps. Pretty fuckin' hilarious. Had a good time watching this. The best thing about Chris is probably not his jokes but how he presents them.
½ June 17, 2008
This man has me in hysterics. An amazing comedian
½ June 10, 2008
Not his best, but Rock fans will dig it.
½ June 6, 2008
Absolutly essential for your stand up knowledge. This guy speaks the truth and no subject is off-limits. Probably a bit too explicit for some (p*ssies!!!) but take the rod from your arse and you will be rolling around in laughter. Go and buy now!
June 2, 2008
The jokes and one-liners are so well crafted and presented cannot help but have an awesome time !!!
May 29, 2008
Easily Chris Rock's best standup special. His jokes are crafted with precision, his wit is as sharp as standup gets these days. This ranks in my top five standup specials of all time, easily.
May 23, 2008
Very good-sharp as usual,not much more to say that I haven't already touched on in other reviews,disc could have done with some extras - this guy should run for the presidency,much like in 'Head of state' - he tells it like it is,and if no one likes it,they can suck his dick by the sounds of it.
½ May 4, 2008
Good social commentary.
April 21, 2008
His best stand up special in the middle of his prime years. This is one of the funniest stand up acts I've seen, kills me every time.
April 10, 2008
Rock is easily one of the greatest stand-ups of all-time.
April 5, 2008
A must see:-) Nothing seems funny compared to this!
March 27, 2008
I thought this was a great show. I laughed out loud several times. If you like stand up comedy then definately give this a try.
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 24, 2008
Chris Rock was funny as always, but it's not as good as Never Scared.