Biggest Fan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Biggest Fan Reviews

June 24, 2012
An aswome movie, I think Chris Trousdale is soooo HOT!!!
½ June 11, 2012
It's a great movie!! Just needed a little more detail in its plot.
½ May 10, 2012
i dont know why i love this movie but i do!!
April 7, 2012
THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! Chris Trousdale was absolutely perfect. Kaila Amariah? Not bad for a first timer actress. She did a great job as Chris's love interest. The story line was perfect. This movie is perfect for anyone who's ever had dreams of meeting the person they idolized in music. More than five stars for The Biggest Fan!!!!!!!
½ November 15, 2010
One of the worst productions ever! But seriously, I kind of liked it. It was incredibly cute and I liked the music. LOL.
July 16, 2010
Sooo good, and cute :)
½ November 2, 2009
dream street was awsum and anything to do with them so this movie was awsum
August 30, 2009
like the story, but would have worket with better actors...
July 21, 2009
totally awesome movie.
very cute. I loved it!
½ April 27, 2009
I was a DreamStreet fan back in the day and I must say...this film sucked so much that it hurt. The acting is god awful, the plot is so unrealistic. Honestly, a 15 year old girl has got a 18 year old sleeping in her room. What kind of message is that? SO STUPID! I was so embarrassed for all of them. I think that all the members should have starred in it. That would have been hilarious. Chris is not that hot people. He really isn't and his voice isn't that great either. Greg was the only one with a voice like honey. Him and Frankie. I'm only giving this movie half a star. I shouldn't give it any at all...but I liked the soundtrack ;)
April 13, 2009
Dream Street rock and so does their film.
February 19, 2009
omg i loved this movie it makes me crack up all the time
January 4, 2009
jess mccartney is WOW
January 2, 2009
didn't know about this film
October 25, 2008
Loved this movie<3
Chris and Debbie<3
funny and good movie!!
October 2, 2008
sick as. love it. he is soooo hotnes lol.
September 12, 2008
BEST MOVIE BUT HARD TO FIND THE DVD!!!!!
September 3, 2008
LOOKS INTERESTING BUT ....
August 28, 2008
i always wanted 2 see this movie but i couldn't find it anywhere. do u know where u can rent it or buy it?