Biker Boyz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Biker Boyz Reviews

January 30, 2016
Dr. I'm on a GSX-R. I'm gonna ride tell the wheels fall off; I'm gonna ride tell I can't go know more....
#Burnrubbernotyoursoul
July 3, 2015
I wood like to see this
½ June 28, 2015
Even as a purely popcorn movie it's bad
February 24, 2015
Better than 'The Fast and the Furious'? Kiss my black ass.
November 17, 2014
classic with a lot of good actors
September 10, 2014
WOW....DREADFUL.....AWFUL....RUBBISH, BAD DEPRESSING, DEPRESSING, SUCH A REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, ITS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE, 2 WATCH, ITS SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH......YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....MAN THIS IS SUCH A REALLY AWFUL MOVIE, THE SCRIPT IS SO SO SO SO SO WEAK, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....
January 24, 2014
A mythic motorcycle tale of father and son, this is the story of Manuel Galloway (LaurenceFishburne), also known as "the King of Cali", the president of a motorcycle club whose members are all African-American men, mostly white-collar workers who exchange their suits and ties at night and on weekends for leather outfits and motorcycle helmets. The focus of this story takes place at an annual drag-racing event in Fresno, as Manuel tries to retain his championship title.

also stars Derek Luke, Orlando Jones, Djimon Hounsou, Lisa Bonet, Brendan Fehr, Larenz Tate, Kid Rock and Rick Gonzalez.

directed by Reggie Rock Bythewood.
June 26, 2013
The biking subculture doesn't make for the most appealing of genre styles, but the crux of the storyline is about as mainstream as it can get.
½ June 18, 2013
Turn the TV over right now, watch the news or even the test card, it'll be more fun!
½ June 3, 2013
The movie fails mainly because of undeveloped characters, simple and uninteresting soap opera style plot. Unexciting stunts and obvious CGI effects. Even the soundtrack is not satisfying.
½ March 31, 2013
The f**k were they thinking?
½ November 5, 2012
read the "professional" reviews their weak; watch it & make your owns
½ September 23, 2012
Des noms connus, mais histoire ordinaire sur fond de courses de motos.
August 24, 2012
A macho mistake for all involved.
½ June 27, 2012
I won't lie, I bought Biker Boyz years ago for the sole fact that I heard Kid Rock was in it. While I was disappointed to see he only had a minor role, the movie itself was surprising. Basically, it offered more than I was expecting. If you're a fan of things with two wheels, or bike racing, you should find this enjoyable. I did.
June 27, 2012
This movie belongs on Logo Television ..Doochebags in leather riding thier vibrating bikes is the movie info for Biker Boyz ...The cast was full of Vanilla Ice Wanna be's. The main actor is Morphius and a couple other black dudes..I can't remember.
June 26, 2012
great movie... freshman year memories
½ May 28, 2012
es buena con motores callejeros
May 4, 2012
I love it its my favorite movie