Bikini Bloodbath Carwash - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bikini Bloodbath Carwash Reviews

December 9, 2013
A solid B-movie effort. Not as much nudity as I expected, especially from the title, but has all the qualities that make me love B-movies: absurd story lines that don't pretend to be anything else and don't take themselves seriously, lots of scantily clad young ladies (many in peril), gross jokes and inside the genre humor, and effects so bad you can't help but laugh at them. Rated against regular movies, this is a loser. Rated against other B-movies, this was loads of fun by far.
½ May 7, 2013
Nothing worse than self aware bad horror movies trying to be funny. This is the reason movies like "Bikini Bloodbath Carwash" are terrible, while movies like "Birdemic: Shock and Terror" are sublime.
½ November 27, 2011
To take the piss out of a movie titled Bikini Bloodbath Carwash just isn't fair. It's one of those films that are made for pubescent 12 years old that failed a couple of years & are still in grade 5 who just don't give a fuck about actual film making & want to laugh @ something retarded w/ sugar boobies & gyrating asses. For someone like me it's one of those movies that made me drink even though I was hung over. It makes Troma look like high art but if you take your brain out (or soak it in alcohol) it doesn't seem as bad as it actually is. @ 67 minutes it's @ least smart enough to not out stay its welcome. Through all it's blatant awfulness there is @ least one shining beacon in Debbie Rochon who was able to get a couple of laughs out of me. @ least she knows how to deliver & is given the films best lines. Purposely bad film making that's written & directed by 'who the fuck cares' that knows what it is..garbage. Now go get me a beer bitch
shitfaced8
October 16, 2011
Pretty much what you'd expect but with less nudity, but whatever. Girls in Bikinis dance around to shitty music for the first 45 minutes. Then after a seance some dude arises from the grave and starts murdering them. Pretty forgettable and not all that much nudity. Some of the gore was unforgivable in my books. But also a stupid good time i guess. Wouldn't go out of my way to see it again either though.
½ March 31, 2011
watched 25 minutes of it and shut it off. retarded movie, but the chicks were hot lol
November 7, 2010
the graphics in this movie was very cheesy but still it was kinda funny movie, it had alot of great songs in it though which made me watch it to the end, but thought it would be a good killer movie but it was decent
April 8, 2010
Somehow, someway, the ridiculous-ness of the first Bikini Bloodbath warranted a quick follow-up sequel, which plays greatly as a direct continuation of the story, even though it's basically the same story as pretty much all the same characters turn back up in different roles, save for most notably the film's biggest star, returning Debbie Rochon, who somehow survived the first film to open up a Bikini Carwash where a legion of buxom college girls flash their goods and give customers mediocre car washes. As luck would have it though, Chef Death has risen from the grave and looks to add up his body count. Someone dies on the toilet again, there's lots of titties present, and the same jokes from the first film are reused, but are somehow still amusing. There's also a larger amount of gore used in the film. Luckily, Rochon also has a much larger role this time around. if you liked the first film, you'll like this one. It wound up being simple, dumb entertainment that had me chuckling a couple of times. Also, the girls look pretty damn good of course. Recommended for those who aren't stupid and know what they're getting themselves into with a film that's called Bikini Bloodbath Carwash. Stay after the credits for a blooper and yet another prelude to another sequel involving a bikini bloodbath around Christmas-time. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in what this 3rd silly film has to offer.
½ January 14, 2009
HORRIBLE FUCKING MOVIE.
waste of my time... don't even bother, its full of inside jokes & inside acting. They forgot to film the movie for people other than friends.