Bikini Bandits: The Movie Reviews

• Feb 26, 2011

Don't be fooled by all the interesting names in the cast--it's terrible!

Don't be fooled by all the interesting names in the cast--it's terrible!

• Aug 23, 2008

It could be fucking great, but it's just too messy.

It could be fucking great, but it's just too messy.

• Jul 16, 2008

The story is total trash but the babes make up for it. Kick ass chiks in bikinis with guns: I rest my case.

• Jun 16, 2008

YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSS !!!!! I DEFINITELY LOVE THE BIKINI BANDITS !! And how's Maynard as Satan ?!! LOL !!

• Oct 28, 2007

Not as "good" as its 80's & 90's cousins, but a solid effort.

Not as "good" as its 80's & 90's cousins, but a solid effort.

• Oct 20, 2007

Proof Maynard is crazy and a genius.

Proof Maynard is crazy and a genius.

• Sep 29, 2007

Very disjointed movie. May well have been an inspiration for Wonder Showzen. Makes virtually no sense at all.

• Aug 31, 2007

Over the top, ridiculously campy T&A Bad Girl fest with Corey Feldman and music luminaries Jello Biafra, Maynard James Keenan and DeeDee Ramone. Features the video for "The Outsider" by A Perfect Circle. I haven't seen the double disc collectors edition, but the regular version was chock full o' depraved, cheesy humor! So I gave it bonus points. Mainly for horny boys, but lovers of raunchy camp can get a couple giggles out of it.

• Aug 11, 2007

Hvis man ser ironien i det så lukter denne osten faktisk ganske godt.

Hvis man ser ironien i det så lukter denne osten faktisk ganske godt.

• Jul 19, 2007

Oh my god my head just exploded. It made almost no sense and I love that. It was something about the Bikini Bandits goin to hell then turning aginst the devil and at some point end up running from the cops for some reason, IDK. If you like Howard Stern, [Adult Swim], MTv2 type of stuff watch it.