Bikini Summer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bikini Summer Reviews

August 3, 2013
I love that movie we'll gonna see it
½ February 6, 2013
Feel-good film that emphasizes teamwork in united cause for the common good in saving the beach from a creepy condo developer. It's easy to root for these kids. A great summer film that can also melt away the winter blahs. Theme song has way of resonating in your mind long after the film's conclusion.
½ October 27, 2012
Sun worshippers hold a hot bikini contest to save the beach from a condo developer. Pressing social issues such as rainforest deforestation and overflowing landfills are also addressed. I'm not entirely sure the beach was saved but who cares.
DrStrangeblog
½ July 27, 2011
Lojinks at the beach. Some point-and-laughable '80s big hair carryover. Maybe worth an extra star if you watch during the winter and the dish is buried under 3 feet of snow. Eh, make that 5 feet.
½ June 9, 2010
This is a horrible movie. Between the acting and the story this movie was very hard to watch. The film only appeal for guys will be the constant female nudity. But otherwise this movie will hurt your brain. Skip it.
½ February 27, 2009
February 6, 2009
Despite the story and the acting it's still better than the woodsman
October 28, 2007
The hi jinx hits keep rolling in.
½ September 4, 2007
I remember this on USA Up All-Night
June 28, 2007
A fan favorite on Skinemax.
½ June 23, 2007
a real shitty movie, but i like it.
February 10, 2007
Looks like a cheap teen sex film, and what the hell is up with the bikini the chick on the cover is wearing??? Makes it look even tackier.
December 12, 2006
I bet all the men are gonna give this one 5 stars!!! lol
December 10, 2006
Not a very good movie. I wouldnt ever watch this movie again.
December 6, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!