Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure Reviews

• Jul 11, 2020

It is excellent. Really funny and with some nice historical humor too.

It is excellent. Really funny and with some nice historical humor too.

• Jun 14, 2020

All this movie has going for it is humor and Keanu Reeves, luckily neither are wasted in the slightest making a goofy and memorable comedy.

• Jun 13, 2020

Fun nostalgic film. Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are hilarious and bodacious. Watch for Fee Waybill's cameo.

• May 11, 2020

excellent!....is this 80s teen movie. The plot is beyond silly but it manages to give you laughs and make you fall in love with Bill and Ted. This is Keanu Reeves first well known movie and could be one of his last best comedies.

• Apr 19, 2020

Truly a timeless comedy classic from the early Keanu Reeves. I absolutely love Keanu Reeves and this movie franchise would be my 2nd favourite movie franchise,staring Keanu Reeves,right behind John Wick. Now I wasn't born in the 80s,but it's something that you should really enjoy for the generations of that time and the generations now. People might find this bad today,but let me tell you,I know it was one damn of a great classic back then. It is hilarious,memorable,has a great message and a great plot.

• Apr 14, 2020

You don't need a history degree to appreciate that Dennis Frood is a nerd, Napoleon is a dick, and Abe Lincoln loves to party. So Crates Johnson is probably my favorite. 6.5/10

• Apr 06, 2020

A fun, entertaining flick trailing off to people's memories nearing down to the very end of the 1980's, Bill & Ted offers viewers great quotes, good effects, funny comedy and an overall entertaining watch that will make you leave with a smile and a imaginary guitar riff~

• Mar 29, 2020

Be excellent to yourself and watch this rocking good time!

Be excellent to yourself and watch this rocking good time!

• Mar 15, 2020

Frantic, hilarious and mind-blowing, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure has a good direction by Stephen Herek, a creative script by Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, beautiful visuals (for the age), excellent jokes and, in addition, fun and charismatic performances by Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter and George Carlin, who make the journey of these characters even more incredible

• Feb 24, 2020

This comedy was great and funny. Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter did an excellent job in this movie. The plot to the movie was great and it was pretty funny throughout. What made it even better was the phone booth that was also a time machine. That was pretty cool. People would enjoy this movie. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.