Bill Burr: I'm Sorry You Feel That Way Reviews

• Oct 23, 2020

I like controversial comedy... But this is just shit

I like controversial comedy... But this is just shit

• Sep 20, 2020

Some laughs, but not as good as some of the earlier classic standups he's done.

Some laughs, but not as good as some of the earlier classic standups he's done.

• Jan 09, 2020

I enjoyed the set, but this was not my favorite work by Bill.

I enjoyed the set, but this was not my favorite work by Bill.

• Jan 06, 2020

Really great, the guy is a genious!

Really great, the guy is a genious!

• Nov 18, 2019

Like his other specials, Bill Burr is fearless in "I'm Sorry You Feel That Way." I found most of this special to be hilarious and another solid example of his brand of comedy. I do feel it started to fizzle out towards the end and the jokes weren't always consistently strong, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Sep 24, 2019

Bill Burr delivered what we knew, expected and hoped for.

Bill Burr delivered what we knew, expected and hoped for.

• Sep 24, 2019

Almost one of his best

Almost one of his best

• Sep 16, 2019

With the advantage of hindsight, I can say that this was probably the peak of Burr's stand up career. W/e my friend sell out and cash in if that's what make you happy. Seriously.

• Sep 10, 2019

Bill's best work to date.

Bill's best work to date.

• Sep 02, 2019

Awesome, not sure why they chose to do it in black n white.

Awesome, not sure why they chose to do it in black n white.