Bill Burr: Let It Go Reviews

• Sep 10, 2019

what's the deeeal with this rating

what's the deeeal with this rating

• Jul 23, 2019

I realized that I had seen a good amount of clips from Bill Burr's specials online but never seen one all the way through. I decided to start checking out some of his stuff by watching one of the older specials, "Let It Go." I think Burr's style of comedy is very unique and I love how fearless he is talking about certain topics. I do feel some jokes in this special haven't aged that well and some aren't as funny as they could be, but for the most part, I was pretty entertained by it. It certainly encourages me to watch other specials from him.

• Nov 20, 2015

Upon my first viewing, I felt it was the funniest standup I had ever seen. Bill Burr perfectly encapsulates the frustrations of everyday life in modern America.

• Jul 24, 2014

8,5/10 fucking hilarious

8,5/10 fucking hilarious

• Nov 27, 2013

Outstanding set from my hero Bill Burr, playing at the historic Fillmore Auditorium in San Francisco. This is available on Netflix and comes with my highest recommendation.......everyone should see this.

• Jul 26, 2013

The funniest man in comedy is at it again in this hilarious stand-up special where he discusses topics ranging from the elderly to rescuing dogs to racial differences in his famed maniacal manner. Now not everyone will love his style and I imagine quite a few people will hate it. He is very "rough around the edges" in a sense, uses profanity in abundance, and is not afraid to be controversial. However, if you're not offended during the one-hour special, it's likely because you're laughing your face off and enjoying every crazed joke and deranged thought. Bill Burr is definitely one of a kind.

• Aug 10, 2012

This is what my inside voice sounds like

This is what my inside voice sounds like

• Jun 08, 2012

Bill Burr is one of the greatest living comedians working in the United States today, and a personal favorite of yours truly. A brutally honest "comic's comic" in the tradition of George Carlin, Bill Hicks, and Richard Pryor, Burr has the unique ability to twist perceptions on the world just enough to illicit tremendous insight and appreciation for the humane experience. He's a true story teller, and the subject is all of us. Watch this comedy special and buy tickets to Burr's show the next time he's in your town. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

• May 29, 2012

More "angry" comedy like Lewis Black, but it's funny. The best part? It's not crude.