Bimbo Movie Bash - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bimbo Movie Bash Reviews

½ August 31, 2009
Bimbo Movie Bash is the sophomoric attempt at building a supposedly coherent movie about alien bimbos who invade Earth and recruit fellow Earth bimbos while hurting or killing men or making them slaves. The novelty of this film is that ALL of the scenes are compiled from other movies with similar tones (a lot of Full Moon movies, I noticed) and used to tell this ridiculous and unfunny story, albeit with minimal re-dubbing of voices for "story's" sake. The end result it amazingly dumb and non-entertaining, which is somewhat of a surprise as some of the films they used were ones I actually enjoyed (i.e. Bad Channels, Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-o-Rama). At just over 80 minutes long, I was immediately awaiting for this film to end, regardless of the fact that it had some of my favorite scream queens and sometimes booby showers like Michelle Bauer, Julie Strain, and Adrienne Barbeau. There is SOME nudity to get you by in this film like tits, ass, bush, and even a decent, but quick lesbian nipple sucking scene, but for the most part, this film is stale. Thank goodness directors Dave Parker (The Hills Run Red) and Mike Mendez (The Gravedancers) went on to make bigger and better movies using their own talent and creativity.