The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings Reviews

• Jan 27, 2019

The best sports movie ever made!

The best sports movie ever made!

• May 28, 2014

A wonderful forgotten movie about an equally forgotten part of our past. Its funny, exciting, tender at times, and sad. A great cast, too. I loved it.

• Apr 19, 2013

Decent flick, didn't realise it was that old

Decent flick, didn't realise it was that old

• Mar 30, 2013

Loved this movie. I wonder why it never plays on TV. Come to think of it, none of the Motown movies do.

• Feb 04, 2013

Fun, and an interesting bit of fictionalized history.

Fun, and an interesting bit of fictionalized history.

• Sep 25, 2012

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img] Funny and entertaining, with a good, strong cast.

• Sep 06, 2012

This is a great baseball movie, capturing the times and the Negro League experience quite well, and filled with great characters.

• Aug 19, 2012

Tres sympathique, a defaut d'etre passionnant, le premier film de JOHN BADHAM est une comedie sportive pas franchement originale mais drole et chaleureuse. Le duo BILLY DEE WILLIAMS - JAMES EARL JONES est excellent et porte le film. Le film se permet meme de passer du cote dramatique dans ses dernieres minutes et ce, de maniere tres efficace.

• May 31, 2012

Billy Dee Williams, James Earl Jones and Richard Pryor in 1976 about baseball players in the Negro League 1939 directed by John Badham. Excellently made period piece that blends all hardships and joy that these players went through. You cannot believe the ensemble of actors in this movie - just awesome. All these guys became legends of cinema.

• Jul 20, 2011

I enjoyed it. It was good clean fun.

I enjoyed it. It was good clean fun.