Biohazard: Degeneration - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Biohazard: Degeneration Reviews

August 14, 2011
I though there is silent hill 2008 to be released!! RE is getting released faster that silent hill, i suppose this is the fourth movie of RE am i right?
July 20, 2009
Resident Evil ? Degeneration

I was compelled to see it albiet out of sync to the series, Degenerartion sums it up compared to the saga with Alice, played by Mila Johovic.

The C.G. Is only at about the level of F.F. 1 about a dozen years behind i`d say to save the jobs for the the Tom Cruzes and the Angelina Jolies out there, but hey....

Its a real must see, and the best C.G. Full feature i`ve seen since Akira or one withoiut aniomals as the characters anyway.
May 27, 2009
biohazard:Degeneration
½ April 20, 2009
The CGI was really impressive. We might not need live actors soon.
February 27, 2009
Really enjoyed this movie. Many conspiracy-related side-plots and quite a huge potential in a series (hope it makes a respectable profit). CGI was top-notch (resonable when compared to Final fantasy), and the story was EZ to follow (im not a huge REZ evil fan).

Overall, enjoyable :)
February 17, 2009
Surprisingly good and beautiful movie.
February 7, 2009
An OK start to what I hope are more CG motion pictures of Resident Evil. I could see people, even fans who were disappointed, as the film didn't totally blow me away. I personally thought the film will integrate many characters from all of the games, so it was a let down that the film mainly focused on concepts and characters from Resident Evil 2 and 4. There was one disappointing scene that eliminated the tension of the film, but many others that made up for it because they reminded you of scenes from various games. Flashbacks of Leon and Claire in Resident Evil 2 situations were a nice touch. So was an appearance by Hunnigan (in RE4). It was nice to see Claire with a higher polygon count - in other words, really cute.
A question to RE fans: What do you think of the games being remade into CG motion pictures? - seeing the original RE, Zero, and my personal favourite, Code:Veronica, as a CG film?
½ January 20, 2009
Okay.... good computer graphics...
January 19, 2009
bETTER than any RESIDENT EVIL FILM.

great graphics, nice story, background character stories
a bit cheesy sometimes but i can forgive that :)
January 17, 2009
I STILL PREFER THE THE LIVE ACTION MOVIES, BUT THIS WASNT A BAD ANIMATED ZOMBIE MOVIE!
January 9, 2009
It has its flaws, but it delivers everything a Resident Evil fan could want. A solid Resident Evil story that fits within the universe of the games and a ton of action.
½ December 26, 2008
Good anime. I'm a Biohazard fan, so I enjoyed it a lot. The artwork is amazing. I wish they had a little bit more flash-backs and character developpement, but hey, maybe it's only the beginning?
December 18, 2008
It is just exactly like the game :D i love it!!!
½ December 7, 2008
I loved the artwork for this film. And leon was as cool as ever. However, it wasn't scary at all. And the action doesn't have as many 'Ah Snap' bits as I would have liked. Still good though.
October 27, 2008
I'm definitely planning to but this on dvd in debember. I will actually see game characters and monsters fight(hint, I'm not talking about the zombies)
October 13, 2008
Yes sir, here we go.. FINALLY a Resident Evil movie worthy of its name! I'm looking forward to this movie like a child before christmas AND his birthday..

The Resident Evil name has been destroyed in the movie world with those horrible live-action movies.. They could've done a MUCH better job, instead of making some Jedi bitch, who can fight and survive ANYTHING.. What's the fun in survival horror, when you KNOW she'll win everytime?
Death of partners is a common thing in the Resident Evil universe and therefore let people fucking die, not just those weak sidecharacters..

Want this so bad already! Can't wait until january.. Only thing I'm fearing is that the lipsync isn't that well.. The trailer showed a few bad examples, so hoping for improvement! :D
August 3, 2008
otaly awesome but i wouldnt mind seeing leon in real life
July 21, 2008
Leon on the big screen plz kthanx
June 26, 2008
totally looking forward to an animated Resident Evil. i really hope it's good.
June 24, 2008
Big fan of Resident Evil, the movie looks pretty good so far might be the best resident evil movie too. Can't Wait to see it!