Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows Reviews

• Feb 06, 2019

This movie was great in my childhood and to this day is still something I'll come back to time and time again. Highly recommended.

• Aug 20, 2018

What a great, great, great, great film. This cornerstone of American cinema is absolutely fantastic. Bionicool, if you will. Thank you, God! Overall I give this 100 stars, but for some reason I can only fit 5 onto this website. Silly pagans. Oh, how I pity them! They know not the omnipotence of Mata Nui. Mama Mia! How great can one franchise be? Hero Factory was a mere skidmark in comparison to the unfathomable Bionicle dynasty of pure cinematic mastery!

• Sep 08, 2016

The final entry in the Bionicle film series is just as great as its colorful predecessors.

• Aug 28, 2016

Arguably the worst of the Bionicle movies due to its over-stretching of a plotline that was supposed to only last one year, but Kathleen Barr's performance as Roodaka was just as seductive as it was sinister. Dot Matrix always has a plan.

• Aug 30, 2015

Horrible adaptation, do not look to the figures, a total mess.

Horrible adaptation, do not look to the figures, a total mess.

• Jul 10, 2015

One of the most underrated films I've ever known, Web of Shadows is definitely more than any inflated lego commercial. Whilst non-bionicle fans might struggle to follow all the plot details, and there are some suspicious similarities to revenge of the sith, there are far more good points than there are bad. The plot is more compact than either of this film's predecessors, the animation is unique and superior to most children's movies, the climax is truly epic, the score is once again brilliant, and the film also has a very strong moral core in it, and teaches lessons about comradeship and our inner demons. A caution to sensitive viewers is that this film is unexpectedly dark for a movie aimed at children, with an example being a hero killing one of the villains off on screen. (And pretty brutally, might I add.) I personally enjoy this fact about it, but I highly doubt it suit's everyone's tastes.

• Jun 04, 2015

An earthquake-ravaged city of legends had fallen to the power if the monstrous Visorak. Now the heroes of Metru Nui, mutated into the bestial Toa Hordika, must race against time to save the Matoran from a terrible fate. But when their efforts bring them face-to-face with the most unexpected foe of all, will it mean their doom?

• Nov 16, 2013

A poor conclusion to the BIONICLE films, Web of Shadows does little of what the previous films had that made them so enjoyable.

• Aug 07, 2013

"Not as good as the first two Bionicle films, but still a good animation with a decent plot!"

• Aug 03, 2013

Bionicle 3 is probably regarded as the most well defined of the 4 Bionicle movies and i agree it's Action packed like it's two predecessors, and the main Characters feel even more relatable because they have been violated and corrupted by evil forces in a way this is the best of the 4 movies as it has a more solid plot and the heroes feel like they are in LEGIT danger this is less a toy commercial and more an ACTUAL movie