Bionicle: The Legend Reborn Reviews

• Aug 28, 2016

Michael Dorn's performance as Mata Nui and Cryoshell's music make this one hell of a great movie, continuing the original story of Bionicle shortly before its rushed but ultimately satisfying conclusion.

• Apr 28, 2016

I loved this movie, first and foremost as a longtime Bionicle fan and a fun loving kid when I first watched it, but also looking back on it and rewatching it I can truly appreciate the depth of this film. the film's main character, Mata Nui, is basically a deposed god whose throne over his realm was stolen from him by a long present evil (if you paid any attention to the rest of the Bionicle story you would know this evil is his brother, Makuta) and he is hurled out of his universe that he ruled with his spirirt trapped inside the Mask of Life. Upon crashing on the planet Bara Magna, the mask forges a new body for Mata Nui out of material from the surrounding desert, he meets a small intelligent beetle that he lovingly names "Click", and upon coming into contact with the Mask of Life, Click's life force and body are used to forge Mata Nui a shieid to protect himself, which Click can transform into and back at will. Mata Nui meets the Agori villagers and their larger warrior counterparts the Glatorian, and befreinds some of them , mainly Gresh, Ackar, and Kiina. It is discovered that 2 of the planet's nomadic tribes who were previously at odds with not only the Agori and Glatorian, but also with each other, have joined forces to conquer the planet, so Mata Nui is forced to set aside his quest to return to his own world and rescue his people to help those in need, and he learns a few life lessons along the road, mainly the value of fighting for oneself rather than letting others od it for you, and he in turn teaches the Glatorian the importance of Unity and owkring together. A wonderful masterpiece of a film on its own, and a great addition to the Bionicele story.

• Nov 02, 2015

This poor attempt to reboot the franchise is dull and boring, and is rightfully so the scapegoat for BIONICLE's downfall. Voice acting has greatly improved though,

• Nov 16, 2013

Though it packs quite a punch and introduces memorable characters, BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn is a memorable kids movie that rarely falls short.

• Oct 16, 2013

I seen this since 2009 or before I have the DVD and it really good finally their been a bionicle movie since bionicle 3

• Aug 07, 2013

"For some reason I really like this movie, even though it is pretty bad compared to the first three."

• Aug 03, 2013

Why this movie has a 52% approval rating i will never know The characters are dull uninteresting and lack any substance The climactic "Battle" is anti-climactic and all in all this feels like a step BACKWARDS from the other 3 movies

• Jun 05, 2013

The best of the four Bionicle movies. You finally get to be in Mata Nui's foot steps.

• May 12, 2013

The weakest of all the Bionicle films, bad voice acting. But hey it.s a straight to DVD movie, what could you expect.

• May 06, 2013

The fight scenes, sound effects, are crap. Characters, setting, and plot are shoehorned in the worse way possible. It was around this time that I was getting bored of Bionicle as the space saga drew to a close. I didn't enjoy the rest of the main Bionicle story after the Mahri line-up, and this certaintly didn't help a damn bit explaining all the plot points the size of Mars. Yet, somehow, it's still not as bad as the second one.