Birdemic: Shock And Terror - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Birdemic: Shock And Terror Reviews

March 23, 2017
Why are people ROBIN you of good reviews?
This movie is the opposite of FOWL!
March 22, 2017
There may have been an important message in this film, but I didn't get it.. maybe because I was laughing too much.
½ March 3, 2017
Great poster! Terrible movie. Deserves credit for occasionally inserting lengthy, and unwieldy monologues about sustainability and natural diversity. Otherwise, this is basically a bad YouTube clip about killer "birds" following a young couple, and numerous scenes following their courtship and dating prior to the birdemic feel somewhat irrelevant.
½ February 27, 2017
From audio missteps to poor editing and even poorer dialogue, I cannot think of a single compliment for this movie. This might well be the worst movie I've ever seen, yet I recommend that everyone watch it. It's essentially a compendium of "what not to do when you make a movie."
(It also makes for a great Rifftrax)
February 19, 2017
Amazing movie that I would definitely call a masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!
February 12, 2017
Magnificent CGI, gripping plot, astounding acting prowess, multi-level story, top dollar production, and the greatest minds in film. What do all of these things have in common? They are completely and utterly non-existent in this movie. Birdemic: Shock and Terror, a movie claimed to have been inspired by titles such as An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore, Apocalypse Now, and of course Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds (even down to the petty disagreements with actors), this movie is plagued with two dimensional acting, certifiably terrible sound engineering, and a story so painful, meandering, and boring to bear with that I had to stop watching and resume later. The main character, who's name I can't even remember, speaks as if his larynx was surgically removed and replaced with Siri who they subsequently couldn't afford to pay and then had to hire a bootleg copy Cortana with a somehow even more robotic male voice, and then that one got bored too. In a spectacle that proves to be a poor experience for everyone, the film somehow manages to make you simultaneously hate global warming activists and sympathize with the birds, because the director couldn't even bother to make their bodies made out of anything more than low quality sprites. I gained nothing from this movie, and neither will you. It proved not to be a waste of my time for no other reason to give me a movie that I see as worse than all others. If you make the unwise and poorly reasoned decision to watch this godforsaken pile of flaming garbage, may God have mercy on your soul.
February 2, 2017
Best good actor yes yes amazing editing buy it on blueray
½ January 17, 2017
Absolutely hilarious but it does get annoying after a while.
½ January 14, 2017
Worst movie ever made!
½ January 2, 2017
So I see LOTS of good reviews of it they are completely mindless little psychopaths that don't know what the idea of the movie is. Birdemic takes Not 5 Not 10 Not EVEN 20 NOT EVEN 30!! 45 FUCKING Minutes until the birdemic starts! It is dull, It is SO Stupid!!!! me outraged talking about this I mean. How in the hell foodfight is worse than this peace of junk! the children are dull. Survival skills on these people are like 0/10! Editing is HORRIBLE. Sorry for yelling but what the hell? How did they make another birdemic of making fun of it? That wont fucking help
December 29, 2016
The story is completely aimless and goes on forever, the acting and the audio quality are abysmal, the CGI birds are laughably fake-looking, and the movie's environmental message is the worst you'll ever hear in your life. Watch only once.
December 26, 2016
A nice reminder of what bad movies are like.
November 6, 2016
Most amazing movie ever. Those birds, the acting....oh my
October 30, 2016
roger appreciate.....and like.....
½ October 12, 2016
An utter disaster. Period.
August 27, 2016
BIRDEMIC!!!!!!!! More like bonerdenic! This movie changed my life!
August 26, 2016
Supposedly a tribute to Hitchcock's classic, nothing could have fallen shorter of its mark. Birds don't even appear until 20 minutes into the movie, and the main conflict doesn't even begin until halfway through its 90 minute runtime (it will feel longer). The misfired environmental message is only accentuated by accidentally hilarious editing, earsplitting sound design, wooden acting, worst of the worst special effects, and wandering plot. Birdemic takes so-bad-its-good movies into the 21st century.
½ August 23, 2016
So I heard some asshole by the name of Alfred Hitchcock ripped off James Nguyen's movie, can you believe that. Anyways my Film History teacher told us to watch this for learning experience. Was not disappointed.

08/100
½ August 20, 2016
I'll give this movie some credit: I never thought an actual production team could manage to absolutely ruin every single aspect of a movie. The script, the plot, the acting, the props, the visual effects, the compositing, the video editing, the sound design, the cinematography, and the lighting are all so mind-bogglingly awful that it's hard to imagine a team of adults actually managing to craft such a morbid testament to filmmaking incompetence. It's so utterly terrible that it is, in fact, worth the watch. It's so horrifically bad that it's come full circle and earned a place in the hearts of cult fans worldwide.

It's a masterpiece, but not in the way that would earn it a 10/10 on Rotten Tomatoes.
½ August 3, 2016
A misguided attempt at a B-movie that has no redeeming qualities in any way whatsoever.