Birdemic: Shock And Terror - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Birdemic: Shock And Terror Reviews

November 6, 2016
Most amazing movie ever. Those birds, the acting....oh my
October 30, 2016
roger appreciate.....and like.....
½ October 12, 2016
An utter disaster. Period.
August 27, 2016
BIRDEMIC!!!!!!!! More like bonerdenic! This movie changed my life!
August 26, 2016
Supposedly a tribute to Hitchcock's classic, nothing could have fallen shorter of its mark. Birds don't even appear until 20 minutes into the movie, and the main conflict doesn't even begin until halfway through its 90 minute runtime (it will feel longer). The misfired environmental message is only accentuated by accidentally hilarious editing, earsplitting sound design, wooden acting, worst of the worst special effects, and wandering plot. Birdemic takes so-bad-its-good movies into the 21st century.
½ August 23, 2016
So I heard some asshole by the name of Alfred Hitchcock ripped off James Nguyen's movie, can you believe that. Anyways my Film History teacher told us to watch this for learning experience. Was not disappointed.

08/100
½ August 20, 2016
I'll give this movie some credit: I never thought an actual production team could manage to absolutely ruin every single aspect of a movie. The script, the plot, the acting, the props, the visual effects, the compositing, the video editing, the sound design, the cinematography, and the lighting are all so mind-bogglingly awful that it's hard to imagine a team of adults actually managing to craft such a morbid testament to filmmaking incompetence. It's so utterly terrible that it is, in fact, worth the watch. It's so horrifically bad that it's come full circle and earned a place in the hearts of cult fans worldwide.

It's a masterpiece, but not in the way that would earn it a 10/10 on Rotten Tomatoes.
½ August 3, 2016
A misguided attempt at a B-movie that has no redeeming qualities in any way whatsoever.
July 30, 2016
This film had me looking away at times because it was sooooo scary!The birds look so realistic that I thought they were about to jump off the screen and attack me!WOW!The special effects and sound were simply amazing!Its a great horror film,but dooon't watch it if you get scared easily!
½ July 18, 2016
A nice reminder of what bad movies are like.
June 21, 2016
By far the greatest, yet worst movie I have ever experienced. It is on an entire other state of being.
½ June 21, 2016
As a video editor everything about this film hurt me. Not only was the story, acting, lightning and everything in production bad, but the editor obviously did not know anything about film or the program they were using. This was beyond "so bad it is good', it was just god awful. You could totally tell that the editor made cuts based on action and added the dissolves after. And that is only one of too many problems. Acting was so bad, audio off, gun shots off, CG just terrible. Story was all over the place and just plain bad. Worst movie I have EVER seen! Including high school and college films. I get films being bad to be funny, but this is just plain bad.
May 21, 2016
Its going to be great movie, im going to see it *nodding my head*
May 20, 2016
Well, that's surprising. The gif bird movie has a lower rating than Battleship. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised after the ratings on Sharknado 3.
April 30, 2016
Upon watching BIRDEMIC, I came to the conclusion that no person on this earth- even poor people in developing countries will quite possibly begin to believe how incompetent, how stupid, how badly made, how much of a mess and how hilariously abysmal this movie is. It's actually shocking. It is, quite simply- beyond belief. I predicted that this movie would be an immortal and consistently screened highlight of bad movie festivals- and I was right. This movie has actually recently become almost synonymous with the term "bad movie". I don't think there has been a movie worse than this over the last 10 years- I refuse to believe it.
½ April 3, 2016
This film is hilariously terrible
April 1, 2016
better than jurassic world
½ March 17, 2016
I can't even put in words how broken and effortless this movie is. Where the movie The Room had some form of competence and something to laugh with and at, Birdemic is wrong in every form and is unredeemable.
March 7, 2016
A movie that puts most bad movies to shame. The plot is incoherent, the first half having nothing to do with the second, and the second half going nowhere. The editing are awful, inexcusable. The bird computer effects are laughable. The whole movie is laughable. Everything is painfully laughable.
½ March 6, 2016
I laughed and cried about the animation