Birdemic: Shock And Terror Reviews

• Apr 21, 2019

With stunning visual effects, brilliant performances, amazing direction, Birdemic is a worthy tribute to Alfred Hitchcock's the Birds.

• Dec 12, 2018

This film is one of the BEST films that I have ever had the PLEASURE of seeing. The way they spent their entire budget on a car was simply amazing. The storytelling and animations is outstanding and I recommend everyone to see this cinematic masterpiece

• Nov 14, 2018

Good Lord this is awful in every regard. Script: BAD. Acting: BAD Directing: BAD It is however, unintentionally FUNNY!

• Nov 11, 2018

CGI masterfully incorporated in the fight scenes. Would watch just for the epic battles

• Oct 29, 2018

Birdemic: Shock and Terror is uncomfortable, awkward, features some of the worst acting ever put on screen, and features the worst special effects you could ever imagine. 0/10

• Oct 20, 2018

why it cant be fixed what so ever

why it cant be fixed what so ever

• Jul 01, 2018

I think I through up at the cgi

I think I through up at the cgi

• Jun 13, 2018

I would actually give this a negative star rating if I was able. This movie is amazingly, stunningly, chronically awful. The audio is atrocious, the story is bloody awful and the special effects would have been better if done on Mario Paint! And exploding birds? Was this done someone who was rejected from the Micheal Bay school of splodetography. Since watching this movie I've been on a quest to find a movie that's worse....and nothing has beaten it.

• Jun 12, 2018