Birdemic: Shock And Terror Reviews

• 12h ago

Birdemic Shock and Terror is a lazy excuse for a movie. With this movie having some terrible CGI which not only makes it look half done but makes it look like a 7 year old did it. The story itself makes no sense, and there are hardly any good characters. Back to the CGI, this movie came out in 2008. The Dark Knight came out that year and while it didn't use much CGI, when it did use CGI it look realistic. The story itself again is just terrible with it going all over the place. While watching it I could never understand what was happening. This movie could of been good if it didn't have to deal with birds killing people (That's right Birds), a better story, better characters, better CGI, and overall a better director. I would NOT recommend this film to anyone unless you hate someones gut

• Nov 24, 2020

Shock and terror, yeah right. One of the worst CGI effects. It's a comedy without the birds appearing.

• Oct 25, 2020

One of the best I've ever seen!

One of the best I've ever seen!

• Oct 12, 2020

a silly and poorly edited film. Look at birdemic is one of the worst films in history

• Oct 12, 2020

This was a terrible movie for sure. Long long long scenes of pointlessly driving around in cars or walking down the street. Any resemblance to plot therein is purely coincidental. It had not one redeeming feature other than, when viewed at a bad movie evening, as I did - it was consistently hilarious, with the audience quips making up for it's multitude deficiencies. Would watch again in such a setting for sure. The same can't be said for bigger budget disasters - I'm looking at you, Last Jedi.

• Oct 06, 2020

It's a fantastic movie, representing the problems in a modern society. The actors interesting portraiture of frustrated people in a dystopic future is shocking and exciting.

• Sep 23, 2020

Omg we couldn't stomach watching the whole thing. We made it as far as the two couples in the parking lot at the hotel swatting at birds that aren't even there. I can officially say that was the worst 1/3 a movie I've ever seen!! Acting across the board is subpar at best. Ugh. Horrid movie. Whoever allowed this thing to be produced then aired should be water boarded. Horrible!!!

• Sep 08, 2020

Unironically, this film is a masterpiece. The special effects are so realistic, you will believe birds are really attacking. The drama is fantastically written, and the actors are fantastic.

• Aug 18, 2020

The worst film in the history of cinema, nothing is good in this film.

The worst film in the history of cinema, nothing is good in this film.

• Aug 12, 2020

I loved it so much. Nothing made sense, the plot was weird, characters were weird and I have absolutely no idea wtf was happening. would watch again with frens.