Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) Reviews

Fun, entertaining and fresh

Fun, entertaining and fresh

• GrinningGator
    2h ago

Action packed and hilarious. If you are a fan of the Deadpool movies, you are going to enjoy this movie.

• Cathy
    3h ago

An insane amount of action and stupid hilarious come backs.

An insane amount of action and stupid hilarious come backs.

• Joel
    3h ago

Good fun movie. Not DC best though.

Good fun movie. Not DC best though.

• dharma zabetch
    3h ago

I liked the humor in the movie. they made harley relatable. I disliked all the time she broke legs... Highly recommend the movie for adults! -DZ

• Kar
    3h ago

It was only rated r because of language And violence. I think it could have done without all of the language. The movie was ok. It was slow then it would speed up only to slow back down again.

• Christina
    3h ago

A little corny but SOOOO funny!!

A little corny but SOOOO funny!!

• Viewer 1
    3h ago

Not what I thought it would be. Narrative was long and drawn out. Fight scenes weren't good. Poor DC Comic depiction.

• AwareWolf
    4h ago

I'm a Harley Quinn fan. She's so much more than Joker's girl, and I'm really glad more of her story is being told! Margot Robbie is hilarious and kick ass!

• Andrew H
    4h ago

Great movie. Everything you would expect from Harley Quinn.

Great movie. Everything you would expect from Harley Quinn.