Black & White & Sex Reviews

• Mar 22, 2015

I really like the way this movie was put together. Enjoyed it. Especially the way it ended.

• Mar 18, 2013

Totally loved this film... It'll be up on Fillim.com tonight at midnight (20 march 2013) http://bit.ly/WAm5o2 It's the best of independent Australian filmmaking. I found myself being haunted by this film for weeks after I saw it.

• Jan 23, 2012

Best black and white Australian film since the Story of the Kelly Gang in 1906. So good to see an intelligent film about sex that is playful, frank and sexy to boot. I hope this gets a huge release, I saw it at the Sydney film festival, because brave and original films like this are exactly what Australian cinema needs.

• Sep 12, 2011

Interesting concept with 8 different actresses playing the same character. Fresh and revealing.