Black Butterfly Reviews

• Jul 10, 2020

Good performance from Banderas and the film has a great twist at the end.

Good performance from Banderas and the film has a great twist at the end.

• Feb 22, 2020

An amazing film with a twist ending! So before i saw this movie i really was excited to see this and i was pretty sure it was going to be good. I mean it also had Antonio Banderas which is one of my favorite actors and also iv'e seen most of his movie like Acts of Vengeance and Security. So naturally, i know b movies like this are gonna be good and most of these movies are underrated which makes me quite sad. So now after seeing it well here's my review; well overall i liked it, i loved it as a matter of fact. I mean like i said i loved movies like this so i knew it was going to be good from the start i mean i even saw the trailer which looked good as well. The acting was great and Antonio Banderas did an amazing job as he always does as well as the other actors, i mean there really is only 2 characters in the movie that matter anyway, all the other people are background characters for that matter, so the way the movie played out was great. Now the story was great and it was very basic in the first and second phase but however the third phase is where it gets pretty insane, just the way that in the end it was all just a dream is pretty wild and its something that has happened in movies many time before. First its all just a setup then the whole entire setup was just a dream, or was it? Somehow i still think that it actually happened and it somehow wasn't a dream even though the movie clearly makes it seem that way at the end. Also i feel like the phrase ''black butterfly'' has a deeper meaning since Antonio types it in his type writer at the end. Maybe he just remembered it from his dream but how out off all the dialogue said can he remember just those two lines. Anyway for my conclusion i just have to say that i really enjoyed this movie from beginning to end and i really thought the story and everything that happened was very neat and i really enjoyed it. So that's Black Butterfly!

• Sep 09, 2019

I'm always impressed with Antonio Banderas' depth of acting, and this movie didn't disappoint. Great tension, and great plot twists (the ending came as a complete surprise). If I had one minor complaint it would be that perhaps they took it one step too far. Watch the movie and you'll understand (though you may not agree with my assessment). But watch the movie, it's worth it!

• Mar 01, 2019

TV, 2019/3/1 There is no interest in turnover. I was disappointed in the last part.

• Aug 13, 2018

Another movie where the writer either doesn't know how to end it or simply tries a silly "oh-my-god" silly plot twist. The (1st) plot twist was good enough to be what could be a great ending, caught me totally unexpected and I was very curious to see how it would turn out. His sentence, the victims, the case in general. Unfortunately, we had the ending, as an abysmal and unimaginative weak "plot twist" that again, simply shows they had no idea how to end or tried to go for a twist that was already unnecessary and just weak. Had the movie finished off with the 1st twist, it would've been not only better, but actually interesting.

• Jun 04, 2018

this is a really great movie great story great acting

this is a really great movie great story great acting

• Apr 28, 2018

This movie is only watchable because of JRM and Antonio Banderas' performances.

This movie is only watchable because of JRM and Antonio Banderas' performances.

• Apr 08, 2018

Slow and unlikely plot with low believability. Bad acting, too :(.

Slow and unlikely plot with low believability. Bad acting, too :(.

• Apr 07, 2018

Great story! Completeley blindsides you to the very end...if only it had been 30 seconds shorter, the conclusion would not have felt as though the screenwriter's 12 year old typed in the last paragragh.

• Dec 23, 2017

In shock by the reviews being so low. If you like thrillers this is a must see.

In shock by the reviews being so low. If you like thrillers this is a must see.