Black Heat Reviews

• Jun 13, 2010

I saw this under the title The Murder Gang. Not a bad blaxploitation film but ex football player Timothy Brown as Kicks doesn't have a lot of jive. He tries but he just can't conjure up the soul so this just ends being a mild exploitation flix. It's actually Russ Tamblyn as Ziggy who adds the sleaze. There's a great scene where he goes to collect a debit smashing a guys car windows & his nuts w/ mallet & then drives over his legs. How the fuck that guy is ever going to pay his money back is beyond me..Can you collect disability if that happens to you?

• Jan 13, 2008

Milloin opin olemaan katsomatta Al Adamsonin "elokuvia"?

Milloin opin olemaan katsomatta Al Adamsonin "elokuvia"?