Black Oak Conspiracy Reviews

• Apr 03, 2018

This is just such a nice old movie, i love the country music in it, nothing like the country of today which makes me want to rip my ears off :(

• Feb 22, 2017

This was one of the few remaining Roger Corman DVD's that Shout Factory put out which I had not watched, so I was pleased to finally give it a day in court. Overall there's nothing super-special about this one, but the story of a 'good ole boy' stunt man type taking on crooked mining company folks is a fun throwback to my youth watching Dukes Of Hazzard, so I had a good time with it. Rental!