Black Site Delta Reviews

• Dec 26, 2018

All movies u can find using boxxy software. They have everything I was looking for. Sometimes only SD but hey, for free?!!! Can not complain!

• May 21, 2018

Violent. Predictable.

Violent. Predictable.

• Sep 15, 2017

While it provided with an excellent hook, Black Site Delta is riddled with cliches and typical characters following a story that drags after the first twenty minutes. The action sequences were not exciting and the relationship between our main character and love interest feels forced and is there for the sake of having it there. There are holes as to who survives and who doesn't, and the dialogue while sometimes witty, tends to be composed of your regular run of the mill war movie lines. Nothing new or different to be had here.

• Aug 13, 2017

I love movies like this for some reason. It's cheesy funny

I love movies like this for some reason. It's cheesy funny

• Aug 10, 2017

Ok movie if you have nothing else to do. There were holes in the plot that did not make sense. Also an over done romantic story between two of the main characters that seemed way to pushed.