BlacKkKlansman Reviews

• Apr 02, 2021

Great film, well casted and brilliant soundtrack.

Great film, well casted and brilliant soundtrack.

• Mar 26, 2021

Now this one is a must watch!

Now this one is a must watch!

• Mar 19, 2021

Blackkklansman is a phenomenal movie. Powerful, thought provoking and phenomenal acting. The true story of Ron Stallworth whom infiltrated the KKK as a black man. This movie never ceases to amaze me. Although there were partial pacing issues, the film is nevertheless incredible. This is some of the best acting I've seen in a long time. Adam Driver was the star here. The whole cast, was incredible. Music, scenery, emotion and message make Blackkklansman one of the best movies to come out in 2018. It's phenomenal. The ending monologue really did it for me.

• Mar 11, 2021

Bridges race relations very well, with a bit of comedy thrown in to have a little fun while we're at it (fighting centuries of systematic oppression through maltreatment, suffering, delusions of white grandiose. Opens up that can of worms for a lot of people, to start getting very real about the way we handle history and our current struggles with race or simply- people who are different from us and our close friends. I'm looking forward to the coming years where there are deeper talks and perspectives around such topics, past the dichotomies of good or bad, black or white, etc; and into those discussions that narrow down everything we carry and have been struggling with individually and collectively. When we can set this falsehoods free inside of ourselves, we can set others free who are around us, no longer carrying our wounds in such hidden ways, acting them out so unconsciously and belligerently. Definitely one to watch. I was almost surprised that my over 65 parents could enjoy this one with me.

• Mar 03, 2021

Its powerful and thought-provoking, but the third act had some pacing issues that kept me from giving this 5 stars.

• Feb 28, 2021

Love this film both for the plot and acting. Definitely one of Spike Lee's best movies.

• Feb 22, 2021

I love this film can't really get over on my kind like that.πŸ₯“βœ”πŸ‘©πŸΏβ€πŸš€πŸš€

• Feb 18, 2021

The flow and writing of this film is very good, with great performances and a great story.

• Feb 15, 2021

Such a well made movie without the typical cringiness that alot of movies like this have. It tells it how it was, and also throws a bit of humour in the mix. The acting is also incredible!

• Feb 11, 2021

Great Movie based on true events (from the book of Ron Stallworth), explores the battle of police and underground Ku Klux Klan members in the 1970's. Great performances by John David Washington, Adam Driver and Laura Harrier. Superb work from Director Spike Lee.