BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky Reviews

• 4d ago

Elas trazem uma boa visão do que é a indústria coreana de KPOP! Mostram como é realmente dificil, o processo de trainee.... Incrivel!

• 6d ago

A great introduction and guide for non KPOP listeners towards the current biggest girl group this time, also unto the world of KPOP idols and the idol industry.

• Nov 17, 2020

I really enjoyed Blackpink's documentary a lot. It brought a whole new level of respect and admiration for the girls. The best girls. Thank you for doing this, Netflix. Thank you BLACKPINK. JenChuLiChaeng!

• Nov 06, 2020

Esta buena, las estrellas del k-pop son realmente hermosas, con este documental sabemos lo que realmente nos tiene que decir sobre BLACKPINK, tiene una buena redacción en toda la historia.

• Oct 29, 2020

Loved it. Positive encouraging from a K-pop girl group that has become a world phenomenon.

• Oct 28, 2020

LOVED IT. Best documentary ever in the history of docu's. Stan BLACKPINK and stream the album on spotify also buy on itunes and apple music.

• Oct 24, 2020

They didn't show us hard trainee life, their problem and fears are unappreciated

• Oct 23, 2020

awfull i dont like it , boring

awfull i dont like it , boring

• Oct 23, 2020

best documentary in netflix

best documentary in netflix

• Oct 22, 2020

No words can describe the feelings you get from this documentary, all I got to say is I'm proud of all the BlackPink members I love you all🥺🖤💖✨