Blacktop Reviews

• Jul 08, 2010

A pretty decent movie. The plot isn't really that much, it's pretty simple and straight-forward, but it works and it does pretty well and maintaining interest and excitement. It's nothing real original and it's not a great movie, but it's worth watching, especially for Meat Loaf's awesome performance as a crazy trucker... which is probably the role he was born to play.

• Apr 05, 2010

No big shocks, plot is a little ropey, but Meatloaf and Kristin Davis made me watch it til the end. Not bad. :)

• Aug 22, 2009

Ouhhhhh... j'ai eu peur! Un psychopathe nouveau genre! Genre pas très épeurant... Kristin, reste dans Sex and the city

• Aug 27, 2008

Pretty good movie, cross between Breakdown and Black Dog...Meat loaf's Overacting is actually put to good use as the psychotic truck driver.

• Nov 29, 2007

Meatloaf makes a great phsycopath! I loved the whole movie.

Meatloaf makes a great phsycopath! I loved the whole movie.

• Nov 01, 2007

I really liked this movie, it was a really great thriller. Some interesting twists.

• Jun 30, 2007

Great Movie ! Lotsa Action, Good Thriller !

Great Movie ! Lotsa Action, Good Thriller !

• Jun 03, 2007

Okay it has a few issues but man the performances are good and story is very engaging. This movie is better than the Hitcher (new and old).

• Jan 31, 2007

Meat Loaf was so good in this movie.

Meat Loaf was so good in this movie.

• Jan 23, 2007

this has got to be good, ML playing a deranged psychopath, he can do that on stage very well, so he must do well in this.