My favorite movie of all time

Terrific visuals, strong characters, brilliant direction, phenomenal screenwriting, astonishing cinematography...nothing I found to be wrong with this movie.
John Tyler
04-5-2013 02:34 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Benjamin P.

Brian Eno

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Oct 30 - 10:07 PM

Luke Dobson

Luke Dobson

I thought it was amazing too. Right up there with The Shawshank Redemption and Dawn of the Dead.

Oct 15 - 12:36 PM

Geoffrey Hill

Geoffrey Hill

my most "magical movie experiance" was undeniably the original star wars - I saw as a 10 year old - but blade runner has been the most endurring movie experiance for me - even now.

Jul 21 - 10:36 PM

Magnus Grant

Magnus Grant

Absolutely terrific film. Only my second favourite behind Star Wars. :)

Jul 16 - 01:23 PM

Hats

Bart Higginstien

The soundtrack is great too, especially the opening theme. Actually there is one problem, it is a bit weak narrative-wise

Jun 2 - 05:01 AM

The Master of Movies

The Master of Movies

Yeah...though it's a bit slow but a GREAT film.

May 16 - 02:52 AM

Hamushy

Robin W

Very true, itīs my all time favorite too. A flawless movie

Apr 12 - 07:14 AM

Deckard42

A Lai

Agreed good sir. This movie is my all-time favorite, and it is the perfect example of how a film should work; combining visual effects with a powerful story to create a visual, emotional, and spiritual experience.

Apr 11 - 06:17 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler McClane

Newcoming filmmakers could take lessons from Blade Runner on how to create a movie that has heart, emotion, and a story.

Apr 14 - 08:37 AM

The Master of Movies

The Master of Movies

I'm afraid new filmmakers love to make sc-fi movies like SKYLINE and BATTLE L.A.Blade runner is superb

May 16 - 02:54 AM

JC Martel

JC Martel

It's up there for sure.

Apr 7 - 02:35 PM

Frances Hugg

Frances Hugg

I definitely agree. This film has so much to say about being human. I think that the end--where the replicant saves the life of the human trying to kill him, really says who is more humane.

Apr 7 - 12:08 AM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile