Blame - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blame Reviews

November 3, 2013
uste eden festivalski tupadziski film od Australia ovojpat...
February 23, 2013
Bad acting, stupid script. Total waste of 90 mins.
½ June 24, 2012
Putine personaje, putina actiune dar foarte multa tensiune si neincredere
½ January 7, 2012
Disappointing effort.
December 2, 2011
movie blowed. worst movie ever.
½ October 29, 2011
This film created strong images and atmosphere. However, the decision to have the murder revenge attempt does not seem to base on any facts, making the whole operation to appear like a kid's game. Very well acted though.
½ June 26, 2011
Not great, not terrible, not memorable home invasion by numbers flick.
½ June 16, 2011
A good premise that could have been better. Sadly, not as good as I thought.
June 14, 2011
saw it already. not bad
June 8, 2011
This classic planned-crime-gone-awry tale benefits from a terrific young Oz cast (particularly the reliably intense Mark Leonard Winter and the bewitching Sophie Lowe). Suitably suspenseful, with gorgeous cinematography of rural WA and great sound design, the film is only let down but its so-so climax - and a little more complexity in the narrative would've made it more satisfying. Its no The Square but it has its merits.
½ August 8, 2010
A low budget film that's done superbly. The truths slowly reveal themselves subtly at the right pace, with a sudden blow at the end. Great soundtracks and atmospheric effects as well. I personally prefer the ending to be more close-ended though.
August 6, 2010
This movie was beautifully shot. Simplistic and clean it reflected the mood of the characters and story. The acting went above the standard I was expecting from this young Australian cast and I was pleasantly supervised. The story was pretty basic and rather cliche for a film in this genre, but its twists and turns accompanied by its near perfect execution was enough to really satisfy the viewer. I will admit that I was not in the right frame of mind to give the film my full attention and as such I will take the time to see it again, but at this point I did enjoy the film.
½ July 30, 2010
So this represents the first film for which we have attended the World Premiere! The Melbourne International Film Festival was the host, and we were biased from the start, what with cousin Mike being the producer and all. That being said, we thought 'Blame' was awesome - tense, claustrophobic, low-budget thriller with absolutely incredible performances throughout. It had us in right from the start and didn't even think about letting us out of the tension for more than a split second throughout its length. We were still talking it out as we drove back over the West Gate towards Geelong. Here's hoping it scores the release and praise that it deserves!