Blind Dating - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blind Dating Reviews

September 12, 2016
This is a silly and weird and kind of boring comedy. But it wasn't silly or weird or boring enough for me to want to turn it off. Because despite all this I still wanted to know what would happen next.
But it isn't a movie I would recommend and I probably won't see it again.
August 15, 2016
Great clean and heartfelt. don't need eyes to see love
½ June 19, 2016
Puntaje Original: 3.5

Sigo sin entender que demonios queria hacer James keach en esta película; no solo es una historia llena de estereotipos y una absurda trama, sino que es un claro ejemplo de que cualquier persona cree que puede hacer una película.
September 11, 2015
I loved this movie and I don't care about your stupid 25%. It was a sweet love story and Chris Pine was so freaking adorable in it, he alone deserves 5 stars.
March 5, 2015
Such a cute story idea.
½ December 31, 2014
This was a very funny romantic comedy. Jay and Pine were adorable together and in the end they get together so I was very happy.
September 6, 2014
better than expected but nothing special. Chris Pine was so cute in this movie. The blind dates were fun but the main love story was more cheesy than sweet. Too dramatic near the end
½ June 10, 2014
"Blind Dating" is one movie that is so funny, moving, smart, and very clever all at once!" The performances in this movie a outstanding. "Chris Pine gives one of his best performances in his career." Very extraordinary! The directing by James Keach is really good. The screenplay by Christopher Theo is remarkable. And the score is great. "I'm raving that "Blind Dating" is a good movie!"
½ June 10, 2014
Average script therefore average.
April 22, 2014
The comedic elements fall completely flat - there isn't one funny moment in the entire movie, though it's definitely trying to be. The romantic element is solid but nothing memorable. Mostly needed better writing.
April 18, 2014
This is a bad comedy. The actors are good (Chris Pine and Eddie Kaye Thomas), but the premise of this movie and the bad jokes just make it pretty much unbarebale to watch! I wouldn't advise watching this movie at all. I guess all the good actors had to start somewhere...
½ February 13, 2014
"Blind Dating" (2006) This came out just before up-and-coming actor Chris Pine hit it big as Capt. James T. Kirk in the new rendition of the "Star Trek" franchise.
The antics present throughout are all geared toward a sitcom, but they are amusing nonetheless.
Jane Seymour is the shrink, who constantly tries to seduce Pine's Danny character. This one was directed by her husband, actor James Keach.
It's a movie that embraces one's awkwardness while still staying true to their own identity.
Grade: C+
½ December 21, 2013
Awfully fun comedy abut a 22 - year old virgin who discovers that being visually impaired is much better than being able to see some things around him.
November 24, 2013
a very informative film, shown in comical ways so the movie wasnt turned into a sobfest
½ September 26, 2013
Okay so it's not the best movie or the most complicated plot; it's filled with cheesy moments and over-dramatic plot and under-developed characters; but it has enough heart to push it forward and make it watchable. Probably in 2007, I would have had a different view on it since the late years of the 2000 decade was chock full of rom-coms. Special mention must be made to Anjali Jay, the love interest. I haven't seen her in any other movie, and I thought based on the fact that this was her only performance, it was really great. Was decently funny and full of heart; 5/10. Oh and "suddenly I see" as the credits song? Gold.
½ September 18, 2013
It actually came off to a pretty good start but once the romance had to be fleshed out more, the movie suffered. This was due to unfunny writing, lack of chemistry between the two leads (notice that the female lead isn't even on the poster - thats not a good sign) and too many clichees.
September 16, 2013
At first i thought it was going to be another one of those teen movies, it started with boring beginning, but as the story goes , it began more interesting and funny... Danny, a young, dishy, handsome blind guy looking for love, who can't believe that any woman would love him for himself; the brother (a taxi-driving pimp) who tries to help Danny lose his virginity by laying on hookers; the devoted parents and the dedicated doctors who arrange for an experimental operation that could restore his sight. And here's the beautiful Indian girl who loves him, but is being forced into an arranged marriage. Interesting story thou... enjoyable, some silly moments and worth a watch.
August 30, 2013
Not too bad... Had some funny moments
½ June 3, 2013
this is a really heart warming movie that shows how you can get over bumps. it's uplifting in the sense that courage will overcome anything.