Blind Horizon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blind Horizon Reviews

½ September 8, 2009
Ooo this movie is a bit of a stinker.. undercooked... Val Kilmer, as a man with a mysterious past is more akin to The Big Lebowski's "the dude' than the Bourne series' Jason Bourne in this film. He blearily stumbles his way through the part (not entirely unfitting for an amnesiac character i suppose). Neve Campbell demonstrate that she actually is the limited actress we feared she was following her boom in the 90s and Amy Smart well she's skinny enough to be the love interest i guess. What a turd. Not even so bad it's good (though Neve's haircut comes close).
½ August 3, 2009
Held together remarkably well until it didn't. I didn't even try guessing at anything, figuring (correctly) that the flashes were meant to allow us to glimpse things that would only make sense upon a 2nd viewing. Obvious comparisons to Memento leave this one coming up as the less successfully executed film of the two. An almost decent story that left me ultimately unsatisfied.
½ July 1, 2009
A boring premise makes for a boring movie...Neve refuses to revive the Scream franchise, yet she'll take her top off for THIS dollar rack special??
June 19, 2009
I like just about any film set in New Mexico; one of my favorite states, and definitely one of my most favorite solitary cross-country driving spots. Fave "greasy spoon" restaurant is in Tucumcari just off the I-40 in "downtown" Tucumcari...
½ June 2, 2009
Worst movie ever made? pretty close.
April 19, 2009
kilmer was great as always, smart is gorgeous, story line is ok. i wouldn't run out and get it.
February 8, 2009
zamalo da im oprostim za to sto sam na pocetku vec skontala ceo zaplet. a zasto? jer na kraju filma krece "hold on", david gahan, na 3 sekunde se pojavljuje ona budala steve-o (totalno neocekivano) i, mislim, ko ne voli kilmera... :)
February 4, 2009
Needed a bit more suspense otherwise an okay movie
cosmo313
½ December 20, 2008
Pretty decent for an indie film. The cast all do a pretty good job, and the story (although derivative), was captivating and intriguiging due to the way it was edited/unfolded. Not the best film, but still quite interesting and intriguing, and worth a look.
½ November 9, 2008
great element of memory loss, what is happening...though it figures pretty quickly, good cast!!
November 9, 2008
Not so good and too much flash-backs. I didn't quite understand the movie.
October 29, 2008
Brilliant film, with an ending you'd never expect
½ October 20, 2008
quite good!worth the while
October 8, 2008
I'm not sure I understood it all but i liked it...
October 8, 2008
I'm not sure I understood it all but i liked it...
½ August 31, 2008
I can only say that's not a complete waste of time to watch this, but if you find smth better to do like washing dishes...The story is badly developed and the scenes keep attacking eachother... In total, the movie is weak, doesn't give you much to think about...
August 25, 2008
I was just bored watching this movie.
Amy Smart was cute though.
½ August 21, 2008
Below average thriller despite an impressive cast and a decent central performance from Kilmer. The story just isnt interesting enough and it plods along to its pretty obvious conclusion. Funny to see Steve-O's (Jackass) pointless cameo at the end though!
½ August 20, 2008
not a very good film. it had potential with a good cast. The story wasn't told very well and val kilmer was terrible. he just mummbled his way through.
August 19, 2008
I actually didn't like that movie. Val Kilmer's acting is miserable, the story is confusing, even in the end. Much things which were happened through the movie simply not explained.