Blinded by the Light Reviews

• DD
    Sep 25, 2019

Great story, great sound track!

Great story, great sound track!

• Nathalie
    Sep 18, 2019

I loved how accurate it looked as far as representing the era of the 80s. However, it also felt as if it had been filmed in the 80s too. Some scenes went way too long and it was quite cheesy at times. The acting was good.

• sheila w

Uplifting, happy story

Uplifting, happy story

• Noreen R
    Sep 18, 2019

Feel good movie! As an avid Springsteen fan this fulfilled my fix of Springsteen music but it was so much more. A coming of age, a poignant telling of the racism faced by the son of immigrants looking for a better life for their family and touched with plenty of humor and a few tears. My feel good movie of the year

• Patricia C
    Sep 18, 2019

GREAT ACTING AMAZING MUSIC HUMOROUS AND HEART-WRENCHING STORYLINE.

GREAT ACTING AMAZING MUSIC HUMOROUS AND HEART-WRENCHING STORYLINE.

• Sarah
    Sep 17, 2019

Great story with amazing music!

Great story with amazing music!

• Wanda
    Sep 17, 2019

Great - I want to see it again!!

Great - I want to see it again!!

• Anne C
    Sep 16, 2019

A nice, fun, touching and thought-provoking movie. It seemed to bring a tear to the eye of everyone in the theater, judging from the sniffing sounds I heard from audience members.

• Reuven
    Sep 16, 2019

Its being based on a true story made an implausible story entertaining. Strong cast and enlightening insight into that period of British history added to the film.

• Paul
    Sep 15, 2019

A touching story that will resonate well with baby boomers!

A touching story that will resonate well with baby boomers!