Blink of an Eye Reviews

• Nov 12, 2019

I don't know if there are enough of the right words in the English language to say just how great this movie/documentary is. I grew up a fan of Dale Earnhardt and mourned with the rest of the racing world that February day in 2001 when we lost him in the Daytona 500. Watching this gives you a look into the man from the eyes of the people who called him "Friend", along the way we go on a life journey with Michael Waltrip from a kid in Owensboro, Kentucky starting out driving go-karts and dreaming of racing NASCAR Winston Cup like his big brother Darrell Waltrip winning at every level to his infamous 0-462 losing streak in the premier series of NASCAR and finally winning the biggest race of them all the Daytona 500. If you are a race fan this is a must see for you. If you've never watched a race and have no idea who Dale Earnhardt is and think "why would I want to watch something about a bunch of rednecks going around in circles", do yourself a favor and watch this and enjoy an emotional thrill ride.

• Nov 05, 2019

I was watching the race the day mikey won and it brought me right back. We all miss dale absolutely incredible film for the nascar fan and racing world as a whole

• Nov 05, 2019

Loved, loved, loved this story -- even as a non-NASCAR fan, this movie is a must-see for anyone who cares about an unbelievable story in the history of racing. This leaves no stone left unturned!

• Sep 26, 2019

Really well done. You learn so much about Michael Waltrip's friendship with Dale Sr. and how they came to meet. The way this movie is set up and directed is top notch. At one point, I had constant streams of tears running down my cheeks and the biggest smile on my face- just listening to Michael tell a certain story and seeing how much it really meant to him made my heart just about burst. So sad that it was a one-time showing or I'd be back every night. Really hope they put it on Netflix or summat.

• Rebecca G
    Sep 21, 2019

Great movie. Very touching interviews, great video clips and pictures from the history of Nascar.

• Kathy
    Sep 17, 2019

We loved this movie. We had no idea Michael Waltrip was such a good friend of Dale Sr. I only wish it was on more than one night/time slot as many of my friends would have loved to see it also.

• Sep 13, 2019

For someone who has read Blink of an Eye and seen/read just about everything about the 2001 Daytona 500, Blink of an Eye: the Film was an absolutely beautiful piece of art. There were so many new insights and rare footage!

• Sep 13, 2019

Michael did a great job. Funny and sad.

Michael did a great job. Funny and sad.