Blizzard Reviews

• Nov 24, 2017

what a yawn. So much promise but the ridiculous North Pole story was beyond me. The editing was rubbish.

• Dec 27, 2016

I have to say that this one was surprising good and better than I expected with a nice storyline.

• Nov 27, 2016

My family and I lived this movie!!!!!!

My family and I lived this movie!!!!!!

• Oct 15, 2014

Could be cute at times but it also takes itself way too seriously. The characters can be a little "too good to be true" and Santa Claus is just to uptight and intimidating. He's not the jolly pot bellied man in the red suit we all now and love. Instead he comes across as Albus Dumbledore figure. It sorta clashes with the whimsical aspect that this film was trying to convey.

• Dec 20, 2013

Cute just like anyother Christmas story. :-)

Cute just like anyother Christmas story. :-)

• Jan 12, 2013

A young figure skater named Katie who has trouble fitting in, is helped gaining confidence by her friendship with Santa's new reindeer Blizzard. The usual Christmas comedy with plenty of cliché, though it's nice to admire its innocence that make is a good viewing for the whole family.

• Dec 05, 2012

One of my favorite Christmas movies! Such a great story.

One of my favorite Christmas movies! Such a great story.

• Mar 03, 2012

I seen the movie Blizzard. It was really good Christmas movie.

I seen the movie Blizzard. It was really good Christmas movie.

• Dec 26, 2011

Cheesy, laughabley bad (in a good way kinda), but overall charming somewhat and it was nice to see Christopher Plummer in the Santa Role which is likely one of the best potrayals of santa I've seen on screen.

• Dec 20, 2011

Standard Christmassy childrens adventure with a talking reindeer voiced by Whoopi Goldberg! A young girl dreams of being a world famous ice skater but in a story fringed with heartache Blizzard ( and Father Christmas ) come to the rescue!