Blonde Cobra - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blonde Cobra Reviews

½ April 13, 2013
The authors are really testing our loyalty by putting in Ken Jacobs' underground dog poop, Blonde Cobra. Their description of this short give us a pretty decent view of this movie, and are even described as a bit slow. What an understatement, there's absolutely nothing special about this stinker. It's a short film about two homosexuals who jokes around wearing ugly costumes and makeup, while the nasal blackboard voice of Jack Smith almost destroys our eardrums, telling us all kinds of perverted stories, sometimes with a psychotic laughter. This is even more unbearable if I were to watch ten hours of those crazy twisted Monty Python animations, which I would rather do then watching Blonde Cobra again. Thumbs down.
½ October 18, 2011
HAHA, I FOUND YOU, "Blonde Cobra"! And you are incomprehensible! Bonus points for being obscure and HARD to find.
January 11, 2011
This is one of the most disjointed films I've ever seen. I have a fondness for experimental films, but I cannot see the point of this one. The cinematography either consists of extreme close-ups or a completely black screen for long periods of time. There really is no story except random music, cackling, and psychotic ramblings of a deviant sexual nature.

I'm quite confused on how this made it onto the list of films that must be seen before you die. Maybe it was considered groundbreaking and shocking at the time it was made, but today just comes off equally as impressive as the product of giving a group of extremely drunk or high people a camera and locking them in a room.