Blondie in Society - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blondie in Society Reviews

½ June 25, 2016
I have always been more of a cat-lover than a canine-enthusiast, but the Blondie films have been great both in how they've had the Bumsteads' dog Daisy in the series as a whole, and here, as Dagwood gets taken in, buying a Great Dane for $50, that both eats its owner out of house and home and is seemingly unfit for dog shows because of his tendency to fall asleep during them. I loved the way that at first Blondie is almost driven to divorce because of it, then eventually comes to love the monstrous dog. Very enjoyable.
½ June 25, 2016
April 30, 2012
Only passable movie in the B londie franchise this time as Blondie and Dagwood take possession of a great dane and wonder to do with it. Many plans are hatched, but how will they financially survive with this food muncher in the house? Again, it's only passable, as it suffers from a somewhat lame setup.
½ December 14, 2010
The dogs are the stars of this entry. Very enjoyable story of the Bumsteads acquiring a Great Dane and entering it in a dog show, not without a lot of confusion along the way.
July 5, 2009
Got to see the quirky and funny series