Blondie Takes a Vacation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blondie Takes a Vacation Reviews

½ June 25, 2016
I liked this Blondie film a lot, and it emphatically showed to me why I find the series so endearing, as Dagwood and Blondie are very warm-hearted, even on their vacation going out of their way to help out an elderly couple that are having great difficulties keeping their holiday resort afloat thanks to a dastardly rival businessman. Great fun and laughs.
½ June 25, 2016
December 22, 2011
Another great entry in this amazing series. Someone should clean these up and rerelease them, because they really are hidden gems. Here, Blondie and company go on vacation. The hotel they wind up at though, is somewhat deserted (because of unscrupoulous competitors). The Bumsteads also believe the hotel is haunted. This has a lot of humour, some scares, and again, a winning cast to make this an enjoyable watch.
December 10, 2010
ONE OF THE VERY BEST ENTRIES IN THE LONG RUNNING BLONDIE SERIES. PENNY SINGLETON AND ARTHUR LAKE SHINE, AS DOES A GOOD SUPPORTING CAST. I COULD WATCH THE BLONDIE FILMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
July 21, 2008
One of my tries at the Blondie genre, and it was actually pretty funny.