Blood Drips Heavily on Newsies Square - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blood Drips Heavily on Newsies Square Reviews

½ February 6, 2013
Very funny! But full of awful language and poop jokes. What else can you expect when young, teenage boys take hold of a camera?
March 6, 2011
I saw Blood Drips, and I loved it really. I was in shock that they actually made a horror parody on the lot during the making of the movie.

If anyone ever sees this film, see if you can point out the connection to the 4 people who are 'killed off' in this movie. I found it really funny.

I found Mark David (Specs from 'Newsies') very funny playing the murderous 'Don Knotts', his vocal impression of him was right on track.

I highly recommend this movie to anyone who is a fan of Newsies. Trust me, it's the best 25 minutes you'll ever watch.

Kudos to Michael Goorjian, Trey Parker, Ivan Dudynsky and Max Casella for making such a masterpiece. It's an excellent mix of Horror and Comedy.
January 26, 2011
The acting is just shy of terrible but when you think of how the film was made and the fact that a bunch of teenagers just sort of threw this movie together in their spare time on set, it's really very creative. The concept of the movie is like something you may see in a "big budget" film only done with limited time, money and resources it was good working with what they were given. It's a must-see film for any true Newsies fan!
April 21, 2009
Always makes me laugh!! Brilliant!
February 1, 2009
Hilarious video, extreme cussing, but well worth it. It delivers laughs and is a true entertainment.
December 12, 2008
I love these guys! Hilarious!
November 30, 2008
What else is there to say, but: It's so freaking hilarious!!
November 4, 2008
Hilarious and wonderful movie!! Tons of bad language though, so be careful!! Those boys could cuss. x__x
I give total props to Mike Goorjian for throwing this together and for all those wonderful newsies who fought bravely til the very end... Bwaha! XD
August 6, 2008
I love this and I couldn't stop laughing my head off!
August 4, 2008
Spoof of newsies very Hilarious
July 18, 2008
FORGET ABOUT TREY WHERE'S ME FUGGIN CHAIR?? lol ^_^
June 30, 2008
I love it. It was so funny!!!
June 24, 2008
A little heavy on the swearing, but so funny!!! I love this movie almost as much as I love Newsies!!!
June 23, 2008
funniest movie ever, if you loved newsies
June 6, 2008
So hilarious and a true treasure to any hardcore "Newsies" fan. I love creativity!
May 30, 2008
Haaaaaahahahahahahaha!! I laughed sooooo hard!
May 28, 2008
I wrote a huge review, but the site deleted it... Oh, well... Just watch it! :D
May 9, 2008
havent laughed this hard in a long time.
April 27, 2008
It's always nice to see what really happens behind the scenes of a Disney movie. Specs's Don Knotts impression was great, though it seemed to slip into "Mr. Bill" every now and again. Cameos from the "bigger" Newsies stars (like Bale and Pullman) were great, but hats off to Goorjian and his core group of Newsies who put this little video together.
April 25, 2008
since i was a newsies fanatic, of course i saw (and own) this.

quite funny indeed :-D