Blood & Concrete: A Love Story Reviews

• Oct 14, 2019

so bad that even good

so bad that even good

• Oct 11, 2013

So bad I couldn't watch it more than 25 minutes and even then it was because I was doing something else at the same time.

• Apr 23, 2011

Can't believe this isn't rated yet. Few people I know have seen this totally indi. sleeper & cut rate 90's L.A. noir parody about slackers & designer drugs. Well written, hammy performances by seasoned character actors of both past & present. Highly entertaining.

• Sep 13, 2010

Funny dark comedy staring Billy Zane & Jennifer Beals

Funny dark comedy staring Billy Zane & Jennifer Beals

• Aug 14, 2008

Either this movie is MASSIVELY underated, or I have an infantile sense of humour. Maybe that should read 'and'. I ran into this late at night on SBS while flicking channels. I was transfixed.