Blood & Donuts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blood & Donuts Reviews

March 29, 2008
One of the finest vampire films of the last half-century.

Seriously.
March 8, 2008
Whats more Canadian than Vampires and Donuts. This film captured my imagination.
January 17, 2008
This film has heart and one of the best portrayals of a vampire in a movie. The words uttered alone about the moon being the last mystery are wondrous.
November 26, 2007
Fun movie to watch if you can sit thru a myriad of horrible ramblings from one of the worst accents in the world (bonus points if you can pick out what movie Earl just recently played in). I liked it because it was different, corny and melodramatic... I just it two severed thumbs up
½ November 14, 2007
Cheesy (can't believe it was made in the 90's looks 80's corny! lol), funny, oddly melancholic and truly Canadian vampire movie with a donut shop as one of the main hangouts. Worth seeing for b-movie and "different" movie lovers.
November 9, 2007
great shit... see it. it's a classic.
November 1, 2007
Not interested. In general I don't like horror movies.
November 1, 2007
Vampires and Donuts, Life and death what more could you ask for
October 29, 2007
Looks about as thought-provoking as a tree stump.
August 19, 2007
You have to see this movie and understand Toronto to really get it. One of the best Vampire movies out there. Almost as good as Near Dark.
August 5, 2007
The cover may look a bit dull or stupid but you know what they say about judging a book by its cover. Blood and Donuts is a wonderful film that the whole family will love!
July 25, 2007
great story great character love vampires
½ July 8, 2007
This movie is much better than I remembered. Low-budget, with some cheese, but there's plenty to endear you to the flick. If you like vampire movies, make sure you check out this Canadian contribution to the genre. The jump-start scene is the "best."
July 4, 2007
Ha Ha! I watched this as part of a bad b movie marathon in Seth's basement. Amusing, and you never forget the title.
½ July 1, 2007
A low budget movie that works on several levels.
July 1, 2007
It's always cool to see David Cronenberg act. The rest of the movie kind of sucked, though. What's with all these crappy Canadian vampire movies?
June 25, 2007
fackin' brilliant!!! my new favourite movie is here. This title wins the Scriv Safe Seal of Approval Greatest Movie Title Ever Award. As for the actual movie, I don't care a damn donut.
June 24, 2007
A classic now, witty vampire flick thats kinda comically angsty with a fitting ending. Worth to have in my vampire collection if I can find a copy. It's out of print. *sigh*
½ June 17, 2007
It seems cheesy and stupid, at first, but it grows on you!
June 8, 2007