Blood In, Blood Out (Bound by Honor) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blood In, Blood Out (Bound by Honor) Reviews

August 24, 2016
It had been so long I almost forgot how awsome this film is!
½ July 1, 2016
This is cheesy, stereotyped crap. It's like if the movie Friday starred Chicanos and was supposed to be seen as a drama.
KCOP-TV in Los Angeles gave this movie a "10+!". I'm hoping that's out of 100..lol
April 21, 2016
one of my all time favorite films !
January 4, 2016
The greatest movie of all time, if you didn't like it, well...I don't want your pork-chop, I want your lifffffeeeee haha
November 7, 2015
Every one loves this movie. It is a classic.
½ September 11, 2015
I seen it was great nice movie
May 26, 2015
From beginning to end your captured by drama and lives of each character.
April 17, 2015
I'm a mexican american and I grew up with this movie. Sounds irresponsible of my parents but it's a good movie. Maybe it's because i'm from LA and Mexican that i'm biased but it's probably one of the only gang and prision movies I like. I could probably recite the whole movie.
April 8, 2015
A well meaning good looking miss.
½ March 8, 2015
Not at all bad. Had multiple storylines that stay interesting and though kinda long, was still entertaining if nothing more than for the superior dialog.
January 31, 2015
this movie is a good movie about family loyalty and how one event can change ur life forever..
January 20, 2015
FUCKING FIRME AS FUCK FUCK FLICKA!!!
January 16, 2015
Loved it...because I lived it.
January 3, 2015
This is one of those films, that critics seem to hate... yet audiences love (94%)... and that is me included. Its a brilliant film, dare I say a classic in its genre...
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Excellent movie that has much in it. Great story and fun to watch. Enjoyed it much.
½ December 24, 2014
Loved the movie, I am surprised at the 55 percent it was gripping, It was not dull at all. It was great irony and told a great story of the many aspects of family. Family in the gang, family in the barrio, family in jail. I really enjoyed this movie. The acting seemed to get better as the movie progressed. There were so many notable people in the movie.
October 8, 2014
I love this movie it reminds me of me and my two cousins except all of the speration
October 1, 2014
Probably one of the best old school movies I've ever seen, but the actors did say the same things over and but it was still a good movie
September 28, 2014
Screw 5 stars, this is a superb 10 star movie. I love the entire film, from beginning to end. Each and every actor are fantastic. I own it on DVD and I definitely always pop this movie and watch it, never gets old or boring. Director didn't go wrong on this, amazing film. Thank god this movie was created, very entertaining, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Totally a great popcorn movie. I highly recommend it.
September 8, 2014
Is an very long movie if you seen the movie "American Me" is kinda almost the same but an different side story but very good movie recommend if you like Drama based in being influenced in a gang etc.