Blood In, Blood Out (Bound by Honor) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blood In, Blood Out (Bound by Honor) Reviews

April 30, 2019
This is a good movie, hands down. TexMex, Chicanos and G´┐ 1/2 1/4eros alike will love this movie because it is authentic days of old in East LA even merging into 21st century. Those who disliked this movie are just ignorant of the truth behind its Hollywood shine. Accurate slang, accurate problems, and sadly accurate outcomes for those who are in the know.
April 9, 2019
One of my favorite movies of all time, THEY NEED TO RELEASE IT ON BLU RAY!!
March 31, 2019
One of my top 3 favorite movies of all time!
March 20, 2019
Me encanta esta pel├şcula.
February 21, 2019
Greatest movie ever!!! VATOS locos for ever. Great movie. The best one liners.
October 4, 2018
One of my favorite movies of all time.
June 16, 2018
Beautiful Movie.. So much depth and Emotions.. I'm from South Africa and this movie relates to the Cape Flats Cape Coloured and Cape Malay Culture incredibly identical.. Latino Culture is beautiful! So what they had low budget. America never supports Latino Culture anyway.. Atleast story line was great, characters are interesting and clever twists and memorable quotes.. the fact that It's Legendary Film World Wide speaks for itself.. Every Ghetto in the world, every oppressed Nation feels this movie on incredible levels with regards to everyday life struggles relationships drugs gangsterism Corruption etc. Vatos Locos Forever! F what the haters talking about.. love from Cape Town South Africa!
May 9, 2018
This is one of the best Street Gang movies I've ever seen. This is what really goes on. You can appreciate it even if you never were a part of the Street LIFE
April 14, 2018
Still watching in 2018
February 12, 2018
Esta Perra Homes... Good action and a good story that brings you a non-stop thrill and experience,especially if you can realte to the charecters and the envirment sown.
October 15, 2017
It had lots of realistic characters and the overall arch of the story was believable. However it had way to may racial stereotypes for my taste and it was very overplayed. The action was violent and gritty. The plot was very predictable and the whole movie was way to overly long.
September 23, 2017
This movie is dope, enjoy it for what it is and move on.
September 18, 2017
Take it for what it is and what the gritty yet truthful message that this movie was trying to compile. By far one of my all time favorite movies, but it does feel like 30 years of a story that was crammed into a 2 hour movie fell short. Prison culture mixed with Latin family values. It's a good story if you can keep up with it
February 27, 2017
This film embodies the spirit and struggle of the American Chicano.
February 22, 2017
Absolutly love this movie, taught me about respect towards family and the true meaning of family. 3 hours was worth it to see how family would risk anything for each other.
February 10, 2017
VATOS LOCOS FOREVER!!!!
January 7, 2017
a brilliant film from start to finish...
August 24, 2016
It had been so long I almost forgot how awsome this film is!
½ July 1, 2016
This is cheesy, stereotyped crap. It's like if the movie Friday starred Chicanos and was supposed to be seen as a drama.
KCOP-TV in Los Angeles gave this movie a "10+!". I'm hoping that's out of 100..lol
April 21, 2016
one of my all time favorite films !