Blood In, Blood Out (Bound by Honor) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blood In, Blood Out (Bound by Honor) Reviews

May 9, 2018
This is one of the best Street Gang movies I've ever seen. This is what really goes on. You can appreciate it even if you never were a part of the Street LIFE
April 14, 2018
Still watching in 2018
February 12, 2018
Esta Perra Homes... Good action and a good story that brings you a non-stop thrill and experience,especially if you can realte to the charecters and the envirment sown.
October 15, 2017
It had lots of realistic characters and the overall arch of the story was believable. However it had way to may racial stereotypes for my taste and it was very overplayed. The action was violent and gritty. The plot was very predictable and the whole movie was way to overly long.
September 23, 2017
This movie is dope, enjoy it for what it is and move on.
September 18, 2017
Take it for what it is and what the gritty yet truthful message that this movie was trying to compile. By far one of my all time favorite movies, but it does feel like 30 years of a story that was crammed into a 2 hour movie fell short. Prison culture mixed with Latin family values. It's a good story if you can keep up with it
February 27, 2017
This film embodies the spirit and struggle of the American Chicano.
February 22, 2017
Absolutly love this movie, taught me about respect towards family and the true meaning of family. 3 hours was worth it to see how family would risk anything for each other.
February 10, 2017
VATOS LOCOS FOREVER!!!!
January 7, 2017
a brilliant film from start to finish...
August 24, 2016
It had been so long I almost forgot how awsome this film is!
½ July 1, 2016
This is cheesy, stereotyped crap. It's like if the movie Friday starred Chicanos and was supposed to be seen as a drama.
KCOP-TV in Los Angeles gave this movie a "10+!". I'm hoping that's out of 100..lol
April 21, 2016
one of my all time favorite films !
January 4, 2016
The greatest movie of all time, if you didn't like it, well...I don't want your pork-chop, I want your lifffffeeeee haha
November 7, 2015
Every one loves this movie. It is a classic.
½ September 11, 2015
I seen it was great nice movie
May 26, 2015
From beginning to end your captured by drama and lives of each character.
April 17, 2015
I'm a mexican american and I grew up with this movie. Sounds irresponsible of my parents but it's a good movie. Maybe it's because i'm from LA and Mexican that i'm biased but it's probably one of the only gang and prision movies I like. I could probably recite the whole movie.
April 8, 2015
A well meaning good looking miss.
½ March 8, 2015
Not at all bad. Had multiple storylines that stay interesting and though kinda long, was still entertaining if nothing more than for the superior dialog.