Blood Junkie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blood Junkie Reviews

June 9, 2016
An A+ as far as B movies are concerned. Blood junkie delivers campy gore, humorous stabs at old tropes, and a foreseeable yet well delivered twist ending. A definite watch for any fan of low budget horror.
½ July 4, 2012
"Blood Junkie" is not my type of film, but I knew that going into it. I just wanted to check it out because it was a locally made feature that had a good reputation and I must say... I was impressed with the final product. In terms of story, it did nothing for me, which I kind of expected anyway. I could give or take the characters too. What really got me was the production value of the piece. "Blood Junkie" has style, which is something most feature films made in the area cannot say. The makers of "Blood Junkie" are technically proficient, so while I didn't care to pay attention to the story while watching it, I did enjoy looking at each shot, cut, and location while listening to the fun dorky soundtrack. So as a guy who is skeptical but always wants local films to succeed... "Blood Junkie" does so in it's own little way. Unless you're a low budget filmmaker or B-Horror fan I doubt you'll enjoy or appreciate it, but if you are I highly suggest checking it out.
½ May 12, 2011
Just a fun little horror movie with some laughs and a level of cheesiness that really made it the best it could be. It didn't take itself too seriously and was made to look like an old 70s slasher, which was nice.