Bloodbath in Psycho Town (1989) - Rotten Tomatoes

Bloodbath in Psycho Town (1989)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Bloodbath in Psycho Town Photos

Movie Info

The formula that worked so well in Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things is trotted out again in Bloodbath in Psycho Town. A motion-picture production crew, comprised largely of jerks and satyrs, descends upon a small town. As the crew members try to film a horror flick, they are picked off one at a time by a mysterious hooded killer. There's every indication that the film-within-a-film will end up better than what we're actually seeing. Look at the title, and guess what you're in for in the last reel.

Cast

Critic Reviews for Bloodbath in Psycho Town

There are no critic reviews yet for Bloodbath in Psycho Town. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Bloodbath in Psycho Town

This movie came from the Toxie's Triple Terror, Vol. 3. A collection of 3 pretty obscure films. All the reviews I read on this one were pretty negative, but I must say, though not scary or exciting it was enjoyable. About a college student who is doing a video term paper on a haunted house. Its a Z type slasher film, Z meaning bottom of the bucket, few nude scenes nothing to spectacular. Towns people don't want these college kids hanging around, the girl has the gift of seeing the future. The best actor in the movie is a black lady who tells fortunes. Filmed in Indiana, other then that not info out there on this film. But again enjoyable 3 stars.

Bruce Bruce
Bruce Bruce

Bloodbath in Psycho Town Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Bloodbath in Psycho Town on our Movie forum!

News & Features