Bloodsuckers From Outer Space - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bloodsuckers From Outer Space Reviews

May 9, 2012
The perfect B-movie for the B-movie horror fan. It's also not too often that a cheesy 80s horror flick has dialogue that makes it worth watching.
½ February 17, 2012
This was as horrible as 'Troll 2' except that this film was purposely trying to be cheesy, which takes away a lot of the humor. Pretty boring flick overall.
September 26, 2011
Hilarious awfulness in which the BEST line is, "You cut my arm off!" Everything about it is a disaster. In fact, it is without doubt one of the worst flicks ever made, but it has such a good time driving over the cliff that it's hard NOT to go along for the ride. Everyone knew it was a disaster when they were making it; the aura of gleeful damnation comes across in everything from the "breaking the fourth wall" humor t the acting from HELL to the "static shot only" photography to the visible rubber hoses spewing red Karo syrup.

Laugh out loud awfulness that, as one of the bloodsuckers says, will "suck, suck, suck!" in cult infamy forever. If you only lower our IQ by 20 points by watching one horrific cinematic bowel spasm this year, make it "Bloodsuckers from Outer Space"!
½ October 9, 2010
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....boring!!!
½ April 1, 2010
Yes, it really is that bad. The aliens take the budget-minded form of... wind. This is even worse than the worst of Troma films, but I still laughed my ass off. Face it, if you rented this movie, you WANTED to see a bad film, and you'll get it in spades. The father of the lead character is eerily precient of today's tea baggers, before he becomes a blood sucking maniac I mean. OK, yes, I was strangely entertained by this z-grade movie, must have been something I ate.
January 7, 2009
Southern brainwashed yokels turn into southern brainwashed alien bloodsucker zombies thanks to rampart winds in a small hick town. That's right, a gust of wind, and then boom, a farmer starts puking all his blood out and then turns into a dimwitted alien. There is a brief moment of tits and a few small funny parts (including the lead vs. redneck bloodsucker in a kung-fu match, but other than that, this movie is just awful. Even all the anti-semetic and racist comments in this movie couldn't make it entertaining or shocking or funny. For only being 79 minutes, there were plenty of dragging parts. There was a itsy bitsy tiny bit of entertainment, but overall, this blew.
July 7, 2008