Bloodsucking Pharaohs in Pittsburgh - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bloodsucking Pharaohs in Pittsburgh Reviews

½ March 7, 2016
As entertaining as watching vomit dry on a sidewalk.
December 31, 2012
How could you not wanna see this?
February 4, 2011
Holy crap! Side effects may include anal leakage, vomiting, and sexual nightmares.
October 26, 2010
Director Dean Tschetter officially disowned this film using the "Alan Smithee" pseudonym, as then allowed by The Director's Guild when excessive studio interference was claimed as the cause of the film's having gone South.

Take that fact - and the film's ingenious, sophisticated titling - and draw your own conclusion.
October 25, 2010
Ham acting (possibly intentional), a "loopy" plot, psychos, buxom beauties, and the hosing down, then cattle-prodding of a woman with throat cancer in an attempt to stop her smoking...Sick? Sure. Twisted? Certainly. Funny? Hell yes!
½ December 28, 2009
A wacky whodunnit cop drama. Ultra gory with Naked Gun-type humor. Troma fans should watch this to see how to make a movie like this actually good.
½ April 22, 2008
Amazing revelation! Pittsburgh has a Little Egypt neighborhood. Who knew?

This movie is really best enjoyed in Pittsburgh with a bunch of Pittsburghers, which is how I watched it. It was not nearly as terrible as we expected.
½ February 4, 2008
Do yourself a favor. Never see this movie. Trust me.
½ January 4, 2008
So low budget, yet so funny. With a title like this, how can you go wrong?
December 11, 2007
Stupid , funny and disowned by one of the directors by having the Alan Smithee credit but I found it entertaining.
I shouldn't like this but I do. A guilty pleasure.
November 15, 2007
Definitely a 4 star bad movie. Highlight of our monthly bad movie night drill in October!
November 1, 2007
Not interested. In general I don't like horror movies.
October 7, 2007
balogna something sandwich. I don't remember.
½ September 15, 2007
Haven't seen it - but gad, what a concept!
September 11, 2007
Schlock at it"s best!
July 12, 2007
"That's not Anubis!" "F*ck you! I know Anubis when I see Anubis!"
July 10, 2007
Pretty straightforward title. Must be good.
June 19, 2007
this is one of my favorite movies! its funny, cheesy and even has a surprise twist at the end! its great to see your local neighborhoods on film!
June 13, 2007
This movie made me laugh my ass off, especially for the nagging wife! So bad its amazing.
June 12, 2007
If you can't appreciate really, really budget films then this one may not be for you... It's out there!! And I love it!