Blue City Reviews

½ October 13, 2014
This was Nelson's star vehicle after Breakfast Club.....did not exactly work out that way in this ego driven farce.
½ December 1, 2012
Uber retartded but also hilarious. Idk what they were thinking with this
December 28, 2009
I don't know why so many people hate this movie? It's a good action film! Good cast, good plot. Their are alot of things good for this movie. Not to mention "Walking Tall" copied it. This movie is like a mixture of "Walking Tall" and "Road House". The only bad thing to the film is the audio and the ending. I won't spoil the ending, but if you like Judd Nelson, you should check this film out.
April 15, 2005
:rotten: :rotten: :rotten: :rotten: :rotten: [font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Bad revenge flick from the late 80's, with some of the cast from, "St. Elmoes Fire." The first sign that this was a bad film, for me was the poster. I know it's a thecnical issue that won't mean much to others but you can't, FOLLOW ME ON THIS, you can't put a supresser (also known as a scilencer) on a revolver. It won't work then there just the fact that this one sucks. I'm sure that there's sombody out there that feels, that this is their favorit movie of all time. I have to meet this person. [/size][/font]