Blue Collar Comedy Tour: One for the Road - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blue Collar Comedy Tour: One for the Road Reviews

May 11, 2014
Enough poop jokes for a lifetime.
May 4, 2014
One last ride, which is still more of the same. It's great if you liked the first two.
December 7, 2012
Want to see it! Will have to take into account!
April 17, 2012
absolutley hysterical! the end when they have the pictures and the commentary on them are a riot! but i love redneck fashion tips! those are absolutley hilarious.
½ March 26, 2012
I found this to be much funnier than the second installment, and its definitely an appropriate way to send out a very fine trilogy of modern age redneck comedy.
December 15, 2011
the end of a legendary comedy group
½ September 12, 2011
As funny as the other Blue Collar Comedy Tour comedy specials.
½ July 5, 2011
Diminishing returns. Just not as funny as the first two films. Its good that they stopped at 3.
½ June 20, 2011
I Might be a Redneck(not really, its from the Show)
½ May 10, 2011
I love all the Blue Collar Movie. I think its because of the half redneck thats in me. but they are epic!
July 16, 2010
I love stand-up comedy, most of their jokes were funny. But there were some that I just did not understand. By far the best part is at the end when they had photos of themselves when they were younger. All four of them making fun of themselves was by far the best part.
½ March 3, 2010
Redneck humor...stupid funny. You gotta' love it
October 13, 2009
funny but can only watch it once
September 17, 2009
git it done.......... U NO YOUR A REDNECK IF U PICK YA NOSE N FEED YA BOOGAS TO YA DOG!!!!!!!!!!
July 25, 2009
freakin funny as heck
July 15, 2009
eh. rich, dumbass hick/hick wannabes. not all that entertaining.
May 6, 2009
I don't think I have seen this all the way through. But the part I did is hilarious.
April 6, 2009
it seemed to me like ron white and jeff foxworthy were subtly at each other's throats through the whole show. i wonder if that's why it was the last one
½ April 1, 2009
Love the comedy of these guys..
March 10, 2009
Not one of these dumb rednecks are funny. Why would any non-hick want to sit through any of their routines let alone all of them strung in a row. It would have been pleasant if their tour bus crashed and they were all instantly killed, now that would be funny.