Blue Demon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blue Demon Reviews

May 1, 2016
Fairly dull and uninspired, we get choppy generic characters, and plain plot, and a few scenes with sharks. There's nothing too exciting or interesting going on, and there are far more memorable shark movies out there.
March 22, 2015
Does watching it make you dumber? Yeah kind of. Do I really need to write a review? No.
July 28, 2014
Had every cliché you could think of for this type of movie.
½ November 23, 2013
Sort of fades in to the background of the already very bloody waters of the low budget shark genre. Sadly nothing especially stand out to comment in here. It quite simply just IS.
½ July 23, 2013
Wow everything about this movie was horrible. The acting was bad, there was just nothing good about this movie at all, be sure to avoid it!
½ May 26, 2013
Low budget shark movie that gives you what you expect and nothing more for the $650,000: woeful CGI (the genetically engineered sharks don't look right), the director uses the same shot of them swimming over and over, bad acting all around (even from Fahey in his over-the-top performance), and a story that is moronic and has little believability. A real clunker.
½ March 27, 2012
The most basic SFX and acting you'll see this side of SyFy.
March 17, 2012
Daft film about remote controlled sharks for the military. Generally awful, though Jeff Fahey is loving every second of being a cigar smoking General!
December 29, 2011
I Actually Enjoyed This Film, Believe It Or Not. Then Again I always did enjoy Shark Movies like This. An Example of a film Like This Is Deep Blue Sea, Where Some Scientists try to find a cure for a Alzheimer's disease by using Mako Sharks as Test Subjects for research on the regeneration of human Brain Tissues & that somehow made the sharks smarter. Same Thing here, Three Scientists try to train 6 Great White Sharks to patrol Waters for any terrorists, But They end up escaping and go on a killing spree.
August 5, 2011
The film is so bad, that you wonder how the hell they got the money to get it made. Just think of all the good scripts that might have been shot, if this turd hadn't gotten the green light.
½ June 6, 2011
Laughably terrible. I suggest watching with a great deal of friends and possibly some brews if you want to suck some enjoyment out of this one. In fact, it is so terrible, you have to wonder if they were in it for the presumably small pay check, or if they actually intended for it to be a comedy and just missed the mark...
½ March 1, 2011
A really bad knock off of Deep blue Sea. The movie is so bad that I laughed at it at times.
½ September 8, 2009
Blue Demon is absolute rubbish. There was no descent drama, or action in this film whatsoever.
½ August 26, 2009
this looks like it could be hilariously bad...sadly, it lost that quality after about 8 minutes.
½ August 25, 2009
I'm glad that Mickey Abbott's agent landed him a gig.
½ August 18, 2009
JAg gillar hajfilm extremt mycket, jÀttehajen vindsurfarnas skrÀck,mako och tintonera Àr fantastiska, nÀr det gÀller ny "thrash haj film" Àr Shark Attack 3 en favorit.
Det hÀr Àr pissigt och ointressant, dÄligt dataanimerade hajar (som jag ens behöver skriva det) mÄnga storbystade damer men inte en enda topless scen.Ingen behöver se det hÀr.
May 30, 2009
Holy "how crap can we be on CGI" Batman!
Silly movie with bad CGI, and a bad rip off of Deep Blue Sea imho...
½ May 21, 2009
Easily one of the worst movies ever made.
December 8, 2008